Old Souls Book Club discussion

Share your thoughts > When you're at a crossroads, how do you choose which way to go?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saiisha (new)

Saiisha | 544 comments Mod
I just shared this with my blog readers: http://www.nestintheforest.com/crossr... and I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you choose when you come to a crossroads?

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 14 comments A number of months ago I had the opportunity to do a medicine walk. What came up for me during this walk in nature on my own was my patterns around decision-making. When faced with a crossroads (literally and metaphorically), I have often gotten bogged-down with the weight of making the decision, or tried to avoid the decision, for fear of making the “wrong” one. What I learned was that it needn’t be taken so seriously. We are here to live the experience and we can draw experience from any path we are on. If we stop second-guessing and truly listen, we often do know which path to take. And even if we did not choose the one that may be most ideal at that moment, if it is part of our soul’s journey, we will come upon that crossroad again.

message 3: by Saiisha (new)

Saiisha | 544 comments Mod
Catherine wrote: "A number of months ago I had the opportunity to do a medicine walk. What came up for me during this walk in nature on my own was my patterns around decision-making. When faced with a crossroads (li..."

That's just fascinating Catherine, that you recognized that your literal and metaphorical response to crossroads was the same! And I agree, so many of us agonize over our "what ifs" but you're right - there are no wrong turns in life, because life leads us to / through the lessons we're here learn, no matter which way we turn.

Thank you for sharing your experience!