Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > New Help Adding Author Name to Then Comes Winter

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) | 5 comments For some reason, my name as one of the authors for the anthology, Then Comes Winter edited by Christina Boyd only shows up on the ebook edition, but not the paper back edition. Could some one help fix this or share with me how to fix this so that my name 'Sophia Rose' is attached to both? Here's my author page for the link as there is more than one Sophia Rose: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Any assistance would be great.
Thank you so much!

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments Procedural question for more experienced librarians: There is a "do not change" notation on both editions of this book. However, the author lists do not match. Will this require a super-librarian edit?

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) | 5 comments I don't know what a super-librarian edit is, Dobby sorry. :) Do you recommend I contact the GR help support?

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19993 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "Procedural question for more experienced librarians: There is a "do not change" notation on both editions of this book. However, the author lists do not match. Will this require a super-librarian e..."

That note was left by a Goodreads librarian, not by Goodreads staff.
After the note was made, some authors/contributors were removed, so I think if they contributed to this anthology, they should be added back.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42032 comments Mod
Book corrected.

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) | 5 comments Thanks so much, Rivka!

Appreciate your help.