Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Action packed Sci fi Romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 4 comments Protect Us A Sci Fi Romance (The Protectors Book 1) by R.A. Roque

Hey there,
I have a sci fi romance book that I am looking to give to you in exchange for an honest review. It isn't exactly an advanced copy since the book is out, but it IS free. It would be great if you could get your review up within about two weeks if you possibly can. :D See the description below.

Copies available: unlimited
Preferred turnaround time: 2 weeks
Available formats: PDF, MOBI, EPUB

Please let me know if you are interested and get your copy today!

Power. Order. Defiance.

Chad and Yumi have mental abilities that make them powerful and dangerous. If not for the training provided by The Agency, they'd lack skill, refinement, and purpose. As two parts of the most powerful Protector's Circle ever, Chad and Yumi are just one mission away from becoming full-fledged Protectors.

Chad has the ability to listen in on any mind in the universe, while Yumi has a mental shout that can fry a person's brain in three seconds flat. But neither of them is all-powerful, and Yumi has a weakness that causes her immense pain whenever someone touches her. Chad's weakness may just be the unrequited love he has for Yumi.

As the pair travels to a routine wormhole stabilization, Chad and Yumi have more than their feelings to worry about. It turns out the Agency hasn't told them everything about the mission, and when they find out the truth, they'll need to make a choice that'll change their lives forever.

Protect Us is a sci-fi romance novel set in a future where telepathy and other mental abilities are commonplace. If you like palpable sexual tension, steamy love scenes, and action-packed space adventures, then you'll love R.A. Roque's beautifully written gem.

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 9 comments I would love to review this book! I am part of a blog (Paper Cranes Editing and Design), and we post reviews for books we read.
Email: sdickersonreviewer@gmail.com.
Blog site: http://papercraneseandd.blogspot.com

message 3: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 4 comments Great! Should I send it to the above email address? :D

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Cretcher (abibliophagist) | 3 comments I also would like to review the book! My email is kcretcherillustration@gmail.com I've recently started a bookstagram as well @abibliophagist
.mobi is the best format for me!

message 5: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 4 comments Kelsey, I can send it as a gift on Amazon if that's okay.

message 6: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 4 comments I've sent you both copies. Hope you enjoy it!
:)

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Protect Us: A Sci Fi Romance (other topics)