What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance novel H/h have a kid together and when he finds out he tries to get custody [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirka (new)

Mirka | 2 comments I don't remember why they split, but when she comes back with a kid, his mother sees her in a park. The heroine actually wants to go to her but then she realizes that she won't be welcome.

I know that the heroine tried to let the hero know about the pregnancy, but his sister sent her away.

I think they didn't know each other too long before she got pregnant.

And I remember the specific scene when they met to discuss the custody and he was all lawyered up, he also had his father with him, but her lawyer told him her story (it was sad :D) and suddenly he was all sorry and wanted her back immediately.

Sooo, I'm getting kinda desperate. I don't even care about the book that much anymore, I just HAVE TO find out what it is. Thanks.

message 2: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments Following

message 3: by Pilar (new)

Pilar España | 143 comments Maybe it's Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley??
Three Wishes

message 4: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1393 comments Def Three Wishes. Just re-read it.

message 5: by Mirka (new)

Mirka | 2 comments HA!!! Thank you so much girls...and this is like super embarassing because KA is my favorite author EVER...but I read the book such a long time ago I just didn't connect the dots. I don't even have it marked as read :) Again, thank you very much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Three Wishes (other topics)