it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > My Life & Other Random Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) Welcome to my lair...kinda. This is where I am going to be sharing little bits and pieces of my life, my own awesome self, and whatever comes to mind. Also facts and advices. I think I will do a lot of ranting on here, too. Might even do reviews. Stay tuned! ;) I hope you have an awesome day xx

message 2: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) Let's start with introducing.

My full name is Sovanratana Boung.

I'm 13 and from Cambodia.

I have a pug called Happy and I love him so much.

I spend a lot of time reading, watching Youtube videos, and playing Plant vs. Zombies 2 (for now, at least. I think I might lose interest in a bit).

My favorite books are The Maze Runner, Clockwork Princess, and Finding Audrey. There are more, of course, but I like to limit myself to only three that get mentioned in conversation.

I love anything by Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, Maria V. Snyder, and James Dashner.

After Eight chocolate, green tea Kit Kat, and Original Pringles are my baes.

It's probably good to mention that I'm currently dating Ryn Larkenwood from the Creepy Hollow series by Rachel Morgan.

I love green tea and apple juice.

Favorite genres are fantasy, romance, action, adventure, contemporary, and humor.

I don't think I lead a very interesting life but still, I'm going to try my best to make it as lively as possible. And write it down on here, of course.

message 3: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) I'm about to get ready for school in a bit so I'll write more when I get back.

message 4: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) 5/4/16

So I've decided that I want to write down a good deed that I have done or the funniest thing I've seen all day everyday on...somewhere. I think it will help me lighten up my mood and like, stuff so.

GOOD DEED: I helped two kids carry this luggage-ish bag thing up the stairs.

FUNNY THING: The guys in my class sang Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift but they substituted the 'wildest dreams ah' with 'mae ah nhanh' which translated to English means 'nhanh's mom'. Nhanh is the nickname of one of my classmates. So it's kinda like a mom joke. It may sound mean but I assure you it is all good natured.

message 5: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) I've also found out that I may not have done as well as I thought in my mid terms haha