GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Review request for my science fiction/ thriller, Atlantic Pyramid

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Lowe (michellelowe7gmailcom) | 3 comments Hello everyone! My name is Michelle Lowe and in need of some reviews for my science fiction/ thriller, Atlantic Pyramid. Here is a brief description about the book as well as the first chapter. If you're interested, please feel free to email me at michellelowe7@gmail.com or message me right here, whichever suits you best. I will supply you with a free PDF copy. Unfortunately due to problems from scammers in the past I cannot gift a copy. Thanks!

The flight started out as usual for flight instructor, Heath Sharp, and his student, Gavin Cole, until a sudden storm forces them to crash into the Atlantic Ocean. Heath awakens to find Gavin dead and his plane stuck in the middle of a historic junkyard.
The Bermuda Triangle has claimed hundreds of ships and planes over the centuries and Heath has accidentally happened upon them. Set in the center of the junkyard is an island inhabited by nearly every pilot, sailor, and passenger of those lost transporters, still alive and unchanged. The island is the centerpiece of one of the world’s greatest mysteries and there is no escape for anyone caught in its web. Yet Heath refuses to believe that this foggy, dark place will become his last destination and searches for the greatest unfound treasure of all: a way out!

First Chapter: http://bit.ly/XyqpI5

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael  Thal (writinghigh) | 19 comments Atlantic Pyramid sounds like an interesting read. I have a suggestion for you. I'm the author of another sci-fi thriller, The Abduction of Joshua Bloom. How about we commit to a book exchange? The Abduction of Joshua Bloom by Michael L. Thal

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Lowe (michellelowe7gmailcom) | 3 comments Michael wrote: "Atlantic Pyramid sounds like an interesting read. I have a suggestion for you. I'm the author of another sci-fi thriller, The Abduction of Joshua Bloom. How about we commit to a book exchange? [boo..."
Hi, Michael! Sure, I wouldn't mind a book exchanged. I always offer fair reviews. It might take me a little while to read through your novel because I just started a project, but I will read it. Please email your book and I'll do the same. :)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Lowe (michellelowe7gmailcom) | 3 comments Dennis wrote: "Readersfavorite will review your book for free. I reviewed books for them at one time but due to my editing schedule I had to curtail that. But since I know of them and their reputation, I know I w..."
Thanks Dennis!