Goliverse discussion

Off Topic > Trouble getting to the Poll

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt | 150 comments I use Goodreads almost exclusively from my phone, and I had trouble getting to the poll this month. I talked to Nicole, and she and Rod did everything they usually do to notify people, so it's nothing they did wrong.

I knew the poll was coming thanks to Nicole's message, but didn't get a notification with a direct link to the poll. I went to see if I could find the poll, but I didn't know where to look. That's the problem with the mobile app and mobile version of the site - you can't get to the polls section of the site.

It might have just been me having these problems, but I did notice that only 9 people voted in the last poll, whereas we usually get over 20 people. So if anyone else has the issue I had, here's what to do in the future:

The first solution is to just go to goodreads in your browser. The poll is featured on the Goliverse Reads page. If you aren't on a computer, go to Goodreads.com on your browser, and in the settings, check the "Request desktop site" option. Then you'll just go to the Goliverse Reads page and the poll will be right there for you.

message 2: by Drew (new)

Drew Huff | 11 comments Thank you for this info. I had the same problem.

message 3: by Rodney (new)

Rodney | 208 comments Mod
Yeah. I had to log in on my desktop to vote in this poll