Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Update Series Name

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Pilz | 15 comments When someone kindly added my first book, they named the series the Fagin's Boy series.

Over to the right, where the covers for books in the same series are shown, my first three books show up under the Fagin's Boy series.

However, I just uploaded book four in what I have actually been calling the Oliver & Jack series. Would it be possible to change the series name for the first three books to Oliver & Jack (Oliver & Jack #1, Oliver & Jack #2, Oliver & Jack #3) to be in keeping with book number four which is Oliver & Jack #4.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you in advance.

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments series name changed...
do you have description of the series?

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Pilz | 15 comments Thank you so much! I don't have a description, but I could write one....can I think on it and send in a description in a day or two?

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina Pilz | 15 comments Oh, hey...On this page:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

When you scroll halfway down, where it says Series By Christina E. Pilz, it still says Fagin's Boy and lists three books. Can that be updated too? The link does take the user to the listing of the Oliver & Jack series...I guess the name of the link is wrong?

message 5: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments #3 yes...
#4 I think it's a caching issue, please wait 1-2 days... and if that's still showing, you may contact support...

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina Pilz | 15 comments You got it. I'll check back at the end of the weekend.

And thank you so very much!