Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Chat Page

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 2486 comments Mod
Hey guys! This is going to be exactly like the last chat page that was posted, except I figured I'd make a new one since the last had over 10,000 comments (oh my GAWD) Sooooooo yeahhh - CHAT AWAY MY LOVELY WRITERS

message 2: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Heeyyyyyyyy peeps, wassup?

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments hellooooo

message 4: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Hiii

message 5: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Hi wassup?

message 6: by S. (new)

S. Sawyer (Sawyer1211) | 18 comments Hey y'all!

message 7: by S. (new)

S. Sawyer (Sawyer1211) | 18 comments Lizzy wrote: "Watching the latest Supernatural ep. You?"

Nope, I should, but I'm caught up in season 2 of Originals at the moment.

message 8: by senaya (new)

senaya | 3 comments Heyy eveyone i just wrote my story please check it out :) If you like it please vote thank you :) https://www.wattpad.com/225682501-wai...

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice | 1 comments Hello, everyone.

message 10: by Samantha (last edited Mar 02, 2016 11:06AM) (new)

Samantha Hey ya'll!!! Fan fic 99% finito! looking forward to the likes!!
https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 11: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
I really need to catch up on Originals and TVD... Both plotlines are all over the place, and it's just so tiresome sometimes xD

message 12: by Sorarin (new)

Sorarin | 569 comments Heyy, goodreads looks different. Cool

message 13: by Sorarin (new)

Sorarin | 569 comments That always happens to groups anyway. Plus school amd whatnot.

message 14: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Yes, Lizzy, I know!! I just don't know what to do...

message 15: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments I'm know the group isn't really active, but just look at the number of members... I don't think you can complain TOO much. Not trying to be mean, but that's a lot of members...

message 16: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Yes, but no ACTIVITY anymore...

message 17: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Yeah...

message 18: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Agreed...

message 19: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Hey guys.

message 20: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

YOU'RE ALIVE

message 21: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Omigosh!!!!

Geez well HI!

If you hadn't noticed, this group is kinda dead...

message 22: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments YAY I'M ALIVE

message 23: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

YAY

message 24: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Ya, it says activity 2 months ago. That makes me sad even though I'm one of those people lol

message 25: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Wow and it's really weird being on goodreads on a phone...

message 26: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ikr XD me too It's too bad, this was a fun group...

message 27: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Kamiko wrote: "Wow and it's really weird being on goodreads on a phone..."

Haha, I know right, I got the app but I like desktop way more

message 28: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments So how's life guys?

message 29: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Hi Kamiko! Don't know if you remember me, but welcome back anyways :)

message 30: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Yes, of course I remember you! I missed you guys

message 31: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

I agree Gurlbookworm - we should reactivate this group!

message 32: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Yeah, I hate it when groups go inactive...

Here, I've had an idea going around the back of my head for a while now, but not entirely sure to do it or not -

What do you guys think about creating a new group, the exact copy of this one, just with no folders yet, and send a broadcast message to the members of this group. The members that are active will see the message and go join the new group! They can have all their own folders like in the beginning, and this group stays up as the "old" group so people don't lose their writing when they come back in like three years.

message 33: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Maybe... but know that you're not going get all of your 2000 members back

message 34: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

No, I know, but the people who actually want to be active will answer and that's what I want - an active group not a million members

message 35: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Well I say go for it!

message 36: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Alright, I think I'll do it then...

I'm watching Once Upon a Time right now XD

message 37: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Yas Ruby, OUAT!

message 38: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

XD I just finished season 1... Yeah, kinda slow to join the party, and Netflix only had four seasons so idk what I'll do after that >.<

message 39: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ah okie coolio XD

message 40: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Lizzy wrote: "Well S5 is awesome. There's 5 seasons. When you get to needing to watch 5 I've got a site that I watch it on since I know Netflix sucks. Don't worry. I didn't even know it existed myself until 2 ye..."

I've seen all of season 5!!! Not my favourite season, but I LOVED the first half. That cliffhanger at the end of season 4!!!!

message 41: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Want to PM?

message 42: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

*is now bursting with curiosity*

MUST GET TO SEASON FOUR

message 43: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

O.o

message 44: by k.c.(Kthinker) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) | 6 comments O.k. everyone I know I haven't exactly been an active member but I need you all to help me with this I have created a character that can destroy the Slender man however being one man I can not post this on a bunch of sites myself so I need all of you to post it to any social site you can think of the idea is to get this character out there and finally rid people of this fear please do this for me it might help prevent any Slender man related violence.

Character name: The Swords man
Physical description: 5”6 white male he wears a black hoodie, black jeans with a chain and two swords on each side, black sneakers, black fingerless gloves, his eyes are black as night and his skin as white as bone he is slender like slender man, his hair black as night
Abilitys: he is immortal and can regenerate limbs and immediately heal any damage done to his body, he has the ability to shape shift into a small child to lure in slender man or hide among a group of children slender man is going after, he is Immune to any and all illness, he can stop and reverse any distortion in time or space and can stop slender man form teleporting or direct slender man to where ever he wants him, the sword man’s swords are infused with death itself allowing him to kill anything he cuts with them however they can’t affect humans only evil, he is immune to all of slender man’s psychological abilities and can cause people to forget him as well., he has super strength, his speed exceeds mach 40 allowing him to cut down slender man faster than a person can blink, his sword skill is unparalleled, he can be where ever slender man is, he can also erase himself from any photos or footage of himself
Origins: the swords man was a teenage boy on October 2nd 2011 his siblings were taken by slender man a few days later slender man took him to his lair where the young man of the age of fifteen saw his siblings mutilated slender man then did the same to him as the boy’s soul ascended the angel of death appeared and said in a creepy raspy voice “boy you have seen slender man and what he does I can see in your heart that you want to destroy this fowl beast and keep others from suffering your’s and your sibling’s fate well that slender man has been the bane of my existence I have guided to many innocent souls to many children because of that thing so I have a proposition for you boy I shall make into a warrior , a fighter , a guardian to defeat slender man he shall fall at your hand I will be enraptured to shove him into the pits of Hell however you shall be condemned to walk the world of the living eternally” the boy responded quickly saying “ I accept, I accept Slender man shall pay for what he did to me and my family I will end his terror once and for all I don’t care about the cost” then the bargain is struck using your bones I shall contact God and he shall give them flesh then I shall grant you immortality and immunity to all of slender man’s powers and shall make you an invincible fighter and as my last gift I shall give you four swords of death these are the only weapons that can kill slender man” the boy appeared in a graveyard in his new form with one thing on his mind, kill slender man.

please also include my Gmail address at the end so people can contact me if needed
Kcarter18@ppcusd8.org
please and thank you

message 45: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments I'm the exact opposite of u guys. I watches ouat when it first came out and I kind gave up around season 3 or 4 bc I missed so many eps and it was getting complicated...