Goodreads Los Angeles discussion

Los Angeles Bookish Events > Live Read! Book Readings in LA

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paris (last edited Feb 22, 2016 12:04PM) (new)

Paris Black (parislblack) | 4 comments Hi Everyone,

My name is Paris Black and I am excited to be a part of the Goodreads Los Angeles group. I have been a writer full-time for about five years now. I am creating a new list of live book readings in the Los Angeles area called Live Read! It is for authors and readers alike, all are welcome. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to post your book reading/live event on my group, and make sure to join the group for the latest information on Live Readings in Los Angeles.

Happy Reading!

Paris

https://www.goodreads.com/group/invit...

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig Tomashoff | 2 comments Paris --

Welcome to Goodreads...a new world here for me as well. I've been writing all my life but finally got my first book published and am now learning the ways of bringing it to the world's attention. One reader at a time....I'd love to talk to you about any attention you can get for my book. It's called "The Can't-idates: Running For President When Nobody Knows Your Name," and is a non-fiction chronicle of my 10,000-mile cross country trip last spring to meet 15 real people running for president. Take a look if you can and let me know if you'd like to talk further.

Craig Tomashoff

message 3: by Paris (new)

Paris Black (parislblack) | 4 comments Wow, fascinating. I have often compared authors' marketing efforts to that of running for the presidency myself! I will take a look. Would you like to trade reviews, perhaps? Send me the link of your book.

message 4: by Craig (new)

Craig Tomashoff | 2 comments Paris wrote: "Wow, fascinating. I have often compared authors' marketing efforts to that of running for the presidency myself! I will take a look. Would you like to trade reviews, perhaps? Send me the link of yo..."

Well, having tried to market a book and talked to would-be presidents, I'd say their job is WAY easier. Happy to trade reviews, and would love to hear your thoughts on mine. I have a final galley (please excuse the final typos we caught) that I can email. What's the best way to get it to you?

message 5: by Paris (new)

Paris Black (parislblack) | 4 comments You can email me, parisblackauthor@gmail.com