Divergent roleplay discussion

School > Study Hall

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved characters only

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Dakota walked in the empty white-walled classroom and sat his books on the desk in the far corner. He sat down in his almost cubicle-like desk. He hated school, but at least it kept his mind off of... her. Dakota didn't have any homework so he began to read his book about how the factions started.

message 3: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota peered over the top of his book surprised that anyone would come talk to him. Everyone knew what had happened with his sister and so most people decided to just stay clear of him. But he decided to be nice today. "Hello." He replied. He gave her a warm smile. It felt good to smile, something he hadn't done in a LONG time.

message 4: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota chuckled. Something else he hadn't done since she died. "No need for an introduction. Everyone knows who you are... just not where you're from." Dakota clears his voice. "But just because I know who you are doesn't mean you know who I am. I'm Dakota." He reached out to shake her hand.

message 5: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Faction history. It's pretty boring. It actually more like textbook reading than 'for fun' reading..." Dakota flashed yet another smile. {Wow, two smiles in one day...} "What about you?"

message 6: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Sorry didn't see ur post))
"Oh, and madame." He said all professionally. "I presume that you are not doing your science homework, so what in the heck are you doing?"

message 7: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Shh... I like history... hence the faction book. But you can't just going around saying that. Everyone's gonna thing that we're Erudite and that we are going to go against automatically when choosing ceremony comes..." "You don't want everyone hating you, do you?"

message 8: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"There's nothing wrong with the Erudite, our two just don't exactly have the same morals." He was trying to reassure her. "I... uh... don't do this very often but do you... uh wanna ditch? Go somewhere else?" For the first time since Selah died, he finally found someone he could be himself with.

message 9: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay, let's get out of here." He smiled again. "Follow me."

((Go to the Streets. I can comment first.))

message 10: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((DAKOTA HAS ALSO LEFT))