Romeo & Juliet Discussion Board discussion

Romeo and Juliet
This topic is about Romeo and Juliet
What is the first thought that comes to mind when someone mentions "Romeo & Juliet"?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 1 comments Please answer bellow

message 2: by Tyler (new)

Tyler V | 3 comments love and death

message 3: by Paris (new)

Paris Heard | 2 comments Love and death.

message 4: by Keara (new)

Keara Fritsche | 2 comments When I think of Romeo and Juliet, I think of a love tragedy.

message 5: by Nick (new)

Nick Giddings | 8 comments a feud between 2 diffrent groups with only one winning, *cough panthers lost super bowl*

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan V | 5 comments My first thought when I had heard that we would be reading Romeo and Juliet was the famous balcony scene. I feel that that specific scene began the start of their love story, not the first time they had seen one another.

message 7: by Eli (new)

Eli Denslow | 3 comments The feud between love and death is the first thing that comes to mind

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam Sella | 5 comments I think of really dumb actions and decisions blinded by some good love story.

message 9: by Jaden (new)

Jaden M. | 1 comments Love and Death

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire Peterson | 4 comments ugh another cheesy romance story

message 11: by Analia (new)

Analia Turner | 4 comments Love and Death

message 12: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Tjapkes | 3 comments Love and Death

message 13: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn Landry | 3 comments I think of a love story that really doesn't make much sense, and is more creepy than it is romantic.

message 14: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Sanderson | 2 comments I think of a love story that later goes for a wrong turn.

message 15: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Little (jamielittle) | 5 comments My first thought is love ending in a terrible tragedy, caused by the hatred of others.

message 16: by Joe (new)

Joe | 1 comments How two people from different families fall in love with one another and then die