Shut Up & Read discussion

Survivors: Secrets (Book 1)
This topic is about Survivors
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 539} Survivors: Secrets by Violet Cross

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Mar 17, 2016 04:33AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Survivors: Secrets
Author: Violet Cross
Genre: YA Science Fiction/Post-Apocalypse/Dystopia
Formats Available: Mobi & Pdf
Pages # 324
Review Due Date: March 14, 2016

Synopsis:

Lacey Young is a survivor. So is her sister, her best friend, and all the other young adults they share a hotel with now that the world has ended.

Lacey Young is a leader. That’s why when the lives of her crew and the people she loves become endangered, she must go against the odds and fight to take back what is theirs.

However, with secrets and betrayal as common as the grains of sand that smother the landscape, what once appeared to be a big problem threatens to become a tragedy. Blood is spilled, friendships are tested, and all the while the lurking threat that’s responsible for sending the world into chaos is closer than they all think.

Lacey has a secret. A secret she’s been repressing and hiding from those closest to her. It’s a secret that she knows can help save her friends and bring back some small semblance of peace.

But at what cost?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

Review Due Date: March 14, 2016

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Christie - christie.farnell@gmail.com - pdf
2. D. - robbie196000@gmail.com - mobi

Christie I'm in.
Christie, christie.farnell@gmail.com and PDF please.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to review: robbie196000@gmail.com; mobi please

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent emails to Christie and D.

Christie I've posted my review. Pretty great book actually. :)

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I have finished reading the book but I need a couple more days to post the review - I'll post on the 16th if not before. Sorry sorry.

message 7: by Tana (new)

sounds good D., thanks for letting us know.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by Cortney (new) - added it

Cortney I'm sorry I missed this one, it sounds like a great book!