Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Interested in getting your swag on an expo table?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Woods (theemmawoods) | 23 comments Hello everyone! (it's been a while, took 3 weeks off of social media to write). Anyway, I am attending the Dayton Book Expo (http://www.daytonbookexpo.com/) at the end of April, and have been trying to come up with creative things to put on my table. Obviously some swag (which I have), and the IBBS catalogs. And then an idea hit me. What if I asked other indie authors if they'd like me to put out a few of their swag things, too? Yes, you'd have to send me whatever you want me to put out, but if you wanted me to send back any leftovers, that could be arranged. Also, my books are YA/Scifi/fantasy/dystopian, so authors in those genres would probably get better exposure, because we share the same reader base. Anyway, if any one is interested, let me know. Thanks!

message 2: by C (new)

C Boers | 9 comments Hi Emma,

I'd love to discuss this further. I may be interested in sending a couple copies of my books with you. I write YA- Paranormal Fantasy. Please feel free to message me privately.

Thanks!

message 3: by Amara (new)

Amara Starling (amarastarling) | 12 comments Hi! I have some business cards and promo postcards for my new dark fantasy novel I'd love to send you. I check goodreads every few days, but if you're interested, I can be reached at amarastarling@gmail.com if you need to get to me sooner. :) Thank you for this opportunity!

message 4: by Mina (new)

Mina Harker | 10 comments We're just getting started so we don't have any swag yet but we might be able to send you a few free give away copies of our book.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Woods (theemmawoods) | 23 comments Mina wrote: "We're just getting started so we don't have any swag yet but we might be able to send you a few free give away copies of our book."

Mina, we can do that. I tried to message you, but it wouldn't go through. Can you email me at theemmawoods@gmail.com ?

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread