Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 62 ~ Sansa VII *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
62 ~ Sansa VII *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Omar (new) - added it

Omar Foster | 44 comments Is it just me or did anyone else sense The Hound has feelings for Sansa?
Like he could have gone anywhere but he came to her room and asked her to run away with him

message 3: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yep. I think the Hound would be good for her.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments I think she should have left with him... Nobody could have protected her better...

message 5: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

I wanted her to leave with him too but she always makes poor choices

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Omar wrote: "Is it just me or did anyone else sense The Hound has feelings for Sansa?
Like he could have gone anywhere but he came to her room and asked her to run away with him"

Yes! I thought so too.

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition LENA wrote: "I think she should have left with him... Nobody could have protected her better..."

I thought she wanted to leave with him, but he said they had to wait for a while, until he could get away unnoticed. (?)

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Terry wrote: "LENA wrote: "I think she should have left with him... Nobody could have protected her better..."

I thought she wanted to leave with him, but he said they had to wait for a while, until he could ge..."

Right...and then he disappeared... It was a bit disappointing and sad. Now she is all alone.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
I find it kind of funny (but awesome) that Sansa has to step up to do the queenly duties when Cersei basically bounces.
How was it Renly fighting?

message 10: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments And here we see a perfect example of Sansa making yet another mistake. I really like the Hound. She doesn't deserve him, but he'd be happy with her by his side. She should've gone with him. She likes it to be just like in the songs - well, it would've been - the bear and the maiden fair :D

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Ria wrote: "And here we see a perfect example of Sansa making yet another mistake. I really like the Hound. She doesn't deserve him, but he'd be happy with her by his side. She should've gone with him. She lik..."

Good point!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.