Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 59 ~ Tyrion XIII *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
59 ~ Tyrion XIII *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments "They say I'm half a man" he said. "What does that make the lot of you?"

He is my favourite! Period. I've arleady decided to rate this book 5 stars just because of Tyrion. He is a leader, he is gallant and highly intelligent! Lionhearted and compassionate! I really hope Martin keeps this one alive. I won't be able to read another page knowing there won't be any more of his witty comments.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments https://tyrionlannister.net/wp-conten...

"A very small man can cast a very large shadow"

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
LENA wrote: ""They say I'm half a man" he said. "What does that make the lot of you?"

He is my favourite! Period. I've arleady decided to rate this book 5 stars just because of Tyrion. He is a leader, he is ga..."

Oh killing him off would be horrid!!!! GRRM would need a team of huge body guards if he did that.

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition If Tyrion, Jon or Arya get killed off, I will stop reading the series!

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Terry wrote: "If Tyrion, Jon or Arya get killed off, I will stop reading the series!"

Yup!! Me too!

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
It's kind of impressive that Tyrion steps up to go into a pretty important/dangerous battle.
"If I fight, they must do the same, or they are less than dwarfs."
It seemed smart of him to reference that it was their city Stannis would ruin, not that they were fighting for a king they don't like.

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Brianna wrote: "thoughts while reading:
It's kind of impressive that Tyrion steps up to go into a pretty important/dangerous battle.
"If I fight, they must do the same, or they are less than dwarfs."
It seemed sma..."

Good point

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.