Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 45 ~ Catelyn VI *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
45 ~ Catelyn VI *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
I quite like Brienne. It must be hard for her to be stuck inside Riverrun with Catelyn and not out on the battle field where she is well suited.

The last line of the chapter Catelyn thinks "But if we are winning, why am I so afraid?"

I can tell you why....'Cuz when it seems too good to be true it likely is.' I get the feeling that shit's gonna' go down in a hurry Chickie!

LENA TRAK | 221 comments ♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "I quite like Brienne. It must be hard for her to be stuck inside Riverrun with Catelyn and not out on the battle field where she is well suited.

The last line of the chapter Catelyn thinks "But if..."

I like Brienne too. It must be hard to be a woman and not a particularly good looking one.. She has experienced rejection and yet here she is strong and valiant... clever enough to be afraid despite the fact that "they are winning". She is a leader and I think she has an important part to play in our story.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
I don't think Catelyn should be meddling in what's going on. She doubted her brother and he seems to do okay. Why is she meddling in what Tyrion's terms are? This could be dangerous....
"But if we are winning, why am I so afraid?"

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition LENA wrote: "♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "I quite like Brienne. It must be hard for her to be stuck inside Riverrun with Catelyn and not out on the battle field where she is well suited.

The last line ..."

Brienne is the most noble character alive in this book - I like her so much, I REALLY hope she doesn't get killed off later.
(I'm almost afraid to like anyone in this series)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.