Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 42 ~ Davos II *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
42 ~ Davos II *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments "There are no shadows in the dark. Shadows are the servants of light, the children of fire.The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows."

This gave me the goosebumps...

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Mellisandre has Stannis wrapped around her little finger. I don't get it. She is weird as S--T!

Brendan | 133 comments Mod
Millasandre annoys me just as much as Cersei. Cersei is just power hungry evil and Millasandre is just a nut case!!!

message 5: by Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition (last edited Apr 06, 2016 05:31PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition ♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "Mellisandre has Stannis wrapped around her little finger. I don't get it. She is weird as S--T!"

I agree. She must have some kind of spell over him.
I think she uses Stannis as a pawn in her quest for world domination.

The thing I don't understand is (view spoiler)

message 6: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Terry I don't understand either. That was very weird.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Terry wrote: "♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "Mellisandre has Stannis wrapped around her little finger. I don't get it. She is weird as S--T!"

I think sh..."

Terry wrote: "♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "Mellisandre has Stannis wrapped around her little finger. I don't get it. She is weird as S--T!"

I think sh..."

When I read this part something bothered me.. I didn't realise it until you mentioned it here. (view spoiler)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
"May the Others bugger your Lord of Light, and wipe his arse with that rag you bear." lol I think he may regret saying that.
This Cortnay Penrose fellow is snarky as hell and I kind of love it. He's definitely not afraid to speak the truth!
"I dream of it sometimes. Of Renly's dying. A green tent, candles, a woman screaming. And blood..... Devan says I thrashed and cried out, but what does it matter? It was a dream. I was in my tent when Renly died, and when I woke my hands were clean."
"I would say my parts are mixed, m'lady. Good and bad."
I really like Davos. I like that he questions things and tries to understand things even more than someone who probably has more education.
So Melisandre killed Renly? with a shadow?
That shadow baby thing is hella creepy!

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition LENA wrote: "Terry wrote: "♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "Mellisandre has Stannis wrapped around her little finger. I don't get it. She is weird as S--T!"

I agree. She must have some kind of spell over h..."

Yeah, what happened to it??

message 10: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Why are we tagging these stuff as spoilers? They happened in this chapter, right? Anyway, I'll do it, too... (view spoiler)

“It was justice,” Stannis said. “A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward. You were a hero and a smuggler.” This is why I love Stannis.

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition I wasn't positive whether what I said happened in the chapter or maybe the ones after it, so I put a spoiler thing in so I wouldn't get yelled at by the moderators...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.