Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 40 ~ Daenerys III *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
40 ~ Daenerys III *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
I'm not quite sure who the Pureborn are... I don't recall them being mentioned before.
Quaithe seems like she is really important or someone to always listen to. She's so mysterious though!
"To go north, you must journey south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow." ← How did she determine it was Asshai?

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
"To go north, you must journey south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow."

I don't really remember that part but it sounds like someone has a broken compass!!!

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition ♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: ""To go north, you must journey south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow."

I don't really remember that pa..."

(didn't Jimmy Fallon make fun of that in a skit on one of his shows?)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.