Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 31 ~ Catelyn III *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
31 ~ Catelyn III *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
I got a little clarification in this chapter.

Stannis brought his suspicion about Jamie fathering Robert's kids to Jon Arryn. I never knew this till now. It makes total sense.

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition I don't know - the story is starting to get tedious now. I'll switch to another book for a day or so...

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Terry wrote: "I don't know - the story is starting to get tedious now. I'll switch to another book for a day or so..."

Oh I am loving it.

I do have the book thief on the go at the same time but I am loving aCoK

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
"It would be no easy thing to forge a peace between these brothers...yet for the good of the realm, it must be tried."
I wonder why Stannis was rocking so many jewels with his weapons when the rest of his outfit was very very plain.
Stannis is super jealous! He's mad because he wasn't chosen to be Robert's Hand? Didn't Robert almost grow up with Ned since they were fostered together with Jon Arryn? more so than Robert and Stannis growing up together? lol
"You each name yourself king, yet the kingdom bleeds, and no one lifts a sword to defend it but my son."
So Stannis suspected this and then told Jon Arryn. I'm curious why Stannis suspected it?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.