Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 26 ~ Arya VI *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
26 ~ Arya VI *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Lisa (flip18uk) Pretty horrific this chapter. Doing nothing to improve my opinion of the Lannisters and their associates. The only one of them I like so far is Tyrion.

Poor Arya.

Amie Merker | 7 comments Agreed, Tyrion is the only likeable Lannister (even though I do have a soft spot for Jaime ;) !

message 4: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I have a soft spot for Jamie too. I want to hate him but I just can't.

message 5: by Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition (last edited Mar 16, 2016 04:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Jaime may not have brains like Tyrion, but he definitely has his wit and bravery, and skill with a sword. Also, doesn't hurt to be devastatingly handsome. But he has a rather warped mind, like Cersei, kind of sociopathic, except for his family.

message 6: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
I love Jamie. He is a hot mess but he means well. He is dedicated to his family and all of them - even Tyrion who most of the other Lannisters don't like.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
The Mountain is seriously evil.
"The direwolf was the sigil of the Starks, but Arya felt more a lamb, surrounded by a herd of other sheep."
I really hope Arya learns that she doesn't need a weapon to beat these people.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.