Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 25 ~ Tyrion VI *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
25 ~ Tyrion VI *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Omar (new) - added it

Omar Foster | 44 comments This was the first mistake Tyrion has made in my opinion. Even if Pycelle was spying for Cersei. He did so much for House Lannister it seems.

Also, Tryion suggests that Pycelle betrayed Prince Rhaegar when confronting him. "How many have you betrayed, I wonder? Aerys, Eddard Stark, me... King Robert as well? Lord Arryn, Prince Rhaegar?" Does anyone know how what Pycelle did

Ps Shagga is hilariously funny

message 3: by Omar (new) - added it

Omar Foster | 44 comments This was the first mistake Tyrion has made in my opinion. Even if Pycelle was spying for Cersei. He did so much for House Lannister it seems.

Also, Tryion suggests that Pycelle betrayed Prince Rhaegar when confronting him. "How many have you betrayed, I wonder? Aerys, Eddard Stark, me... King Robert as well? Lord Arryn, Prince Rhaegar?" Does anyone know how what Pycelle did

Ps Shagga is hilariously funny

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition I think Tyrion wanted to show people who was really in charge and of course, to undermine Cersei, by throwing her toady in jail. He may seem like an honorable old man, but Pycelle aligned himself with the wrong person.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
Lancel kind of got cocky/ballsy.
It's kind of nice seeing Tyrion and Cersei getting along for once. It is a bit weird at the same time.
I feel like Tyrion telling Alliser Thorne to bury their dead is one of the stupider moments he's had. For being as well read as he is, you would think he would have read/come across some of the stories about the wights/white walkers.
So we still don't know who poisoned Jon Arryn (they think it was his squire), but Pycelle definitely let him die on orders of the queen (maybe).

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Brianna wrote: "thoughts while reading:
Lancel kind of got cocky/ballsy.
It's kind of nice seeing Tyrion and Cersei getting along for once. It is a bit weird at the same time.
I feel like Tyrion telling Alliser Th..."

Well, Pycelle said Cersei had nothing to do with it and I think he was telling the truth for some reason.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.