Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 21 ~ Bran III *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
21 ~ Bran III *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (last edited Mar 10, 2016 08:16PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Sir Rodrick tells Bran that he will one day be an especial fine Lord one day but Bran thinks he wants to be a knight. Ned's kids for the most part don't end up doing what they want.

Bran wants to be a knight,nope.
Arya wants to be a knight, nope that is not really the plan.
Sansa wants to be Joffreys wife (well she used to want that), nope.
Jon wants to be a ranger, nope.

Rikkon and Robb, well I don't know what they want but it is looking like the odds are not too good at getting it.

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
In the previous Bran chapter Lady Hornwood showed some interest in Sir Roderick. But at the feast he asked her to dance and he got shot down. This flighty bitch don't know what she wants!

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition It seems like they spend a lot of time and resources on these banquets, but I guess it is an important form of communication as well as time to form allies and partnerships.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
Rickon... :(
If the crannogmen rarely leave their lands, how do they know about the direwolves? Would they have been that talked about?

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Brianna wrote: "thoughts while reading:
Rickon... :(
If the crannogmen rarely leave their lands, how do they know about the direwolves? Would they have been that talked about?"

Well, at this point pretty much everyone knows about the direwolves. Even if they don't leave their lands, that doesn't mean people never go in. (view spoiler)

Btw, you know how Jojen can be pronounced both Joyen and Jodjen? Well, jodjen is how джоджен is pronounced and that's basically a funny way to say mint in Bulgarian, so every time I see his name I think about that and start laughing.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.