Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 20 ~ Tyrion V *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new)

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
20 ~ Tyrion V *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new)

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
I really wanna know what this chain Tyrion is having made is for.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
This wildfire sounds pretty intense!
So the Mad King was a child of incest (the Targaryen's wed brother and sister pretty often so I'm assuming this) and Joffrey is also the product of incest. I feel like that is why Joffrey is so crazy/unstable and kind of similar to the Mad King (from what we've heard about him).
If this cloak is so big on him and he as so much money-why not have it altered to fit him properly?
"That was the way of war. The smallfolk were slaughtered, while the highborn were held for ransom."
Cersei loves to slap Tyrion!
I love how sneaky Tyrion is.

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new)

Yes Cersei loves to. And sweet Tyrion just takes it.

message 5: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments So is it safe to assume it was Maester Pycelle who gave out information to Cersei? Tyrion told Littlefinger that he's sending Myrcella to the Eyrie and to Varys he mentions sending Tommen to Dorne. I'm guessing Pycelle read one of the letters and that's how he knew Tyrion was actually planning to marry Myrcella to the young Martell?

message 6: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new)

That is how I read that Ria, yes.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.