Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 17 ~ Tyrion IV *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
17 ~ Tyrion IV *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments I love him... So clever!! What he does in this chapter proves that he is the brightest of all. Tactics is his middle name! He should rule!!!

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Yes, I loved his 1, 2, 3.

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
One of the most underrated characters is Bronn. I love this dude. He is loyal to Tyrion and really quite entertaining. He makes a great side-kick to Tyrion.

Ser Alliser Thorne of the Night's Watch has shown up at King's Landing with the hand in a jar. I really don't know what is going to happen but I can't stand Alliser and neither can Tyrion or Jon. So I really hope Tyrion does something bad to Alliser. It would really make me happy.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
Tyrion is up to something...
I'm curious what jar he grabbed from Pycelle's stash.
"As if Joffrey could count past twenty." lol Tyrion thinks so highly of Joffrey (not so much).
Why does Tyrion say that Littlefinger is a traitor?
Tyrion is so sneaky! I don't think he can trust Pycelle or Littlefinger so it will come out from one of them I think.

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments ♪ Leslie (aka Basesloaded32) wrote: "One of the most underrated characters is Bronn. I love this dude. He is loyal to Tyrion and really quite entertaining. He makes a great side-kick to Tyrion.

Ser Alliser Thorne of the Night's Watch..."

Yes! Bronn is awesome!

I love Tyrion, but I was annoyed that the Watch was ignored yet again and the only reason was because he doesn't like Alliser. I mean, so what? It's the Watch! You should know better, Tyrion.

message 7: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Brianna wrote: "I'm curious what jar he grabbed from Pycelle's stash."

Yes, me too! I should probably know it from my first read but I honestly don't remember.

To be honest, this book is getting a bit boring for me. The first one was much more interesting somehow. With the exception of Theon and Davos, I don't enjoy any of the chapters as much as I thought I would, even though I'd completely forgotten some of the things that are happening right now.

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition (view spoiler)

message 9: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Terry wrote: "[spoilers removed]"
Are you talking about wildfire? (that's what Cersei comissioned)

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Ria wrote: "Terry wrote: "[spoilers removed]"
Are you talking about wildfire? (that's what Cersei comissioned)"

Yes, but then I thought maybe that was in a chapter further along than this one -

message 11: by Ria (last edited Apr 03, 2016 03:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Terry wrote: "Ria wrote: "Terry wrote: "[spoilers removed]"
Are you talking about wildfire? (that's what Cersei comissioned)"
Yes, but then I thought maybe that was in a chapter further along than this one -"

No, they talked about it in one of the previous chapters, don't remember which one, though. He couldn't have got wildfire, it's way too dangerous for Pycelle to have it on his shelf. My guess is it's some kind of poison. I'm just not sure why he needs it yet. And whether he actually intends to use it or simply took it as a precaution.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.