Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Clash of Kings Discussions > 14 ~ Arya IV *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roseanne, RRRM (new)

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
14 ~ Arya IV *** Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new)

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Holy crap what a lot of action. I hope Yoren makes it outta' there alive!

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Arya is awesome - very satisfying chapter to me!
She is smart and quick, strong and brave, noble, yet compassionate. A combination of both her parents.

message 4: by Roseanne, RRRM (new)

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
One of my favorite characters. I love the chapters about her.

message 5: by Omar (new)

Omar Foster | 44 comments I can't stop laughing at Hot pie shouting hot pie whenever he attacks someone

message 6: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new)

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Winterfell!!!

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments thoughts while reading:
Old Nan told a lot of different stories. She's definitely an interesting one! It would be cool to learn more about her history in a short story or something. The things she has probably seen...
It's interesting that all the wildlings are disappearing in the North and it appears a lot of people are disappearing near where Arya is currently.
Arya seriously holds grudges. It's kind of amusing. Even though Joffrey isn't there, she's wishing he was so she could kill him.

message 8: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Omar wrote: "I can't stop laughing at Hot pie shouting hot pie whenever he attacks someone"

Phahah, yeah. It was also hilarious when they were throwing mud at him yelling "Mud Pie! Mud Pie!"

message 9: by Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition (last edited Mar 15, 2016 07:30AM) (new)

Terry ~ Huntress of Erudition Brianna wrote: "thoughts while reading:

Arya seriously holds grudges. It's kind of amusing. Even though Joffrey isn't there, she's wishing he was so she could kill him.

I wish he was too!

message 10: by Brendan (new)

Brendan | 133 comments Mod
Okay. Maybe I missed something, but could someone clarify why Arya's group is basing the direction that they travel on a mud drawing of the God's Eye that one of the guys did?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.