Reads With Friends discussion

Me Before You > TUE 2/23 | Chapter5-Chapter7 (58-104)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Hamilton (mham19) | 22 comments Oh my goodness... this book will destroy me! Im sure of it now! Oh the feels!

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Oh man. I didn't think the plot would deepen this quickly! My heart...

message 4: by Georgina (new)

Georgina | 6 comments This is getting emotional already. Can't wait to see where else this book takes my emotions

message 5: by Georgina (new)

Georgina | 6 comments This is getting emotional already. Can't wait to see where else this book takes my emotions

message 6: by Nika (new)

Nika (nacitana_ljama) I love the dynamics between Will and Lou. Also, am I the only one confused about what happened at the end of the seventh chspter? I have my theories, but I'm not sure.
What I'm sure about is that this book will break my heart, probably more than once.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Swann Crap!!! This book is going to tear me apart. Crap! Pass the tissues please.... Let's do this...

message 8: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine | 3 comments I love the sarcasm in their way of communication, but didn't expect the turn of events so quickly and the attachment!

message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Colon | 2 comments Lou is hilarious and poor Will I so feel for him. I can feel that there is no happy ending to this book

message 10: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (littleprairielibrary) | 78 comments Mod
I am so invested in this story already. I kind of wondered at the beginning of the book if things were going to get serious like this, with Will's agreement with this family. I wasn't surprised by it, but my heart still stopped for a second when I read it. Oh, I'm still not okay.

message 11: by Jessica (last edited Feb 24, 2016 04:08PM) (new)

Jessica (readingwithjessica) Don't do it Will!!! 6 months to change someone's mind :(( I really hope that Louisa can make a difference! I'm really in love with both the main characters. Will is my favorite!! I thought it was so funny when the mom found both of them in bed lol!! Also that shaving scene, *fans self*