GOOD REVIEWS discussion

New book blog accepting review requests!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments Knockin' Books, the blog where readers and authors go to hook up, is now up and running--and accepting review requests. Check out the review policy and feel free to send a request. All authors welcome. More author services to come in the near future. Visit us here: http://www.knockinbooks.com/

Happy reading!

message 2: by Harvey (new)

Harvey Click | 31 comments Thanks so much for the offer! I just sent a copy of Demon Frenzy (Demon Frenzy, #1) by Harvey Click Demon Frenzy

message 3: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments Harvey wrote: "Thanks so much for the offer! I just sent a copy of Demon Frenzy (Demon Frenzy, #1) by Harvey ClickDemon Frenzy"

Got it! Thanks so much. We'll take a look and will get back to you shortly.

message 4: by Charmain (new)

Charmain Mitchell | 4 comments Brilliant. I have just sent a copy of "Vampire" for your consideration

message 5: by Emma (last edited Feb 21, 2016 12:09PM) (new)

Emma Jaye | 54 comments I've just added Discovery (Hybrid, #1) by Emma Jaye to your site.

message 6: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments Thanks, Charmain and Emma! We received your submissions. We'll take a look and will get back to you shortly.

message 7: by K.C. (new)

K.C. McKay | 4 comments Submitted my request. Thanks!

message 8: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments K.C. wrote: "Submitted my request. Thanks!"

Got it! Thanks so much! We'll get back to you shortly.

message 9: by Travis (new)

Travis Casey (traviscasey) | 10 comments I threw my hat in the ring. Thanks.

message 10: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments Travis wrote: "I threw my hat in the ring. Thanks."

Got it. Thanks! We'll get back to you shortly.

message 11: by Bruce (new)

Bruce Perrin | 7 comments Sent a request for Mind in the Clouds, due out in April. Thanks for considering it.

message 12: by Knockin' (last edited Feb 22, 2016 04:17PM) (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments Bruce wrote: "Sent a request for Mind in the Clouds, due out in April. Thanks for considering it."

Got it. Thanks!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a book in the editing process. It should be available for review sometimes in November. (A long time away) I'll send it for review then. Of course I will keep you posted.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Doebereiner I just emailed A Turbulent Affair for your consideration. Thank you for the opportunity.

message 15: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 1 comments I'm shooting you an email now regarding my steamy romantic suspense trilogy, The Devereaux Manor Mystery Series
A Summer Romance Book One of the Devereaux Manor Mystery Series by Tracey Smith A Winter Wedding by Tracey Smith A Spring Scandal (The Devereaux Manor Mystery #3) by Tracey Smith

message 16: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 7 comments We've received everyone's submissions. Thanks! We'll get back to you ASAP!