The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Checking in

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Overton (new)

Overton Scott | 19 comments Hello everyone. I'm a writer and reader, traditionally and self-published, under my real name and a pseudonym. Fan of Lee Child, Tana French, Kate Atkinson, Olen Steinhauer, Barry Eisler, Taylor Stevens and too many others to name. Looking forward to finding new authors to enjoy and exchanging opinions. Will also shamelessly flog my books in the appropriate forums, but not here and not now.

message 2: by Dolores (new)

Dolores Madden | 49 comments Hello Overton,welcome,lovely to meet you .

message 3: by Malina (new)

Malina | 2787 comments Welcome Overton!

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette Macintyre | 70 comments Again, welcome! I love Child, French, Atkinson and Eisler. I look forward to reading your other favorites. I so appreciate your "flogging" your books in the appropriate forums. I think I'm not the only one who gets irritated when authors push their books on inappropriate sites. How can I find your books?
annette8082@psualum.com

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Smart | 25 comments Hi everyone, just joined the group and looking forward to great discussions and reads. As a mystery author I hope this group will offer the opportunity to connect with and generate readers, and as I reader I look forward to connecting with fellow mystery authors. In addition to Child, French, Atkinson I also list Robert B Parker, John D MacDonald, Clive Cussler, Dick Francis among the long list of my favorites.

message 6: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8618 comments Mod
Welcome, Overton and Michael! And Overton, thanks for leaving out the SSP in this thread. I appreciate it.

message 7: by Overton (new)

Overton Scott | 19 comments Annette wrote: "Again, welcome! I love Child, French, Atkinson and Eisler. I look forward to reading your other favorites. I so appreciate your "flogging" your books in the appropriate forums. I think I'm not the ..."

Thanks for your interest,Annette. I write the India Black series under Carol K. Carr (Penguin) and self-published "Battle Not With Monsters," a thriller, under Overton Scott. If you read any of them, let me know what you think.

message 8: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5422 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Overton and Michael. Enjoy yourselves.