All Things Random discussion

Writing Contests! > NEW CONTEST CLICK HERE

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
this is a writing contest... with a twist.... You each must make a spin-off of a classic.... yes.... muy bueno.... Let's hope Cat approves kay. It can be an classic and it doesn't have to be the whole darn thing! short IS sweet but don't make the sweetness gone too fast if you know what im saying. It can be a real classic such as Pride and Prejudice or a children's classic such as the Three Little Pigs. Just Rewrite it!

message 2: by Liza Grace (new)

Liza Grace | 128 comments So use the same characters, but change the story? Or is this a prequel/sequel thing?

message 3: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Can we change the story...with a new ending??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Very intriguing.

message 5: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
Well this is the first I'm hearing of this and...It actually sounds pretty cool!

I think you can use the same characters, change the story. Maybe keep the characters, change the names. Set it in modern day, a different era. It, I think, is a great chance to show your creativity!! :D If you still cant grasp what your needing to do...maybe think of it like...fanfiction? Sort of!

message 6: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Good luck everyone!

This rules are consistent with the ones from the other contests! The deadline will be June 10th!

message 7: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Hello everyone! There's about a month left and no ones done anything, get on it!

DeliciousFicticiousKilljoy (MCRmyKilljoySoldier) | 35 comments The deadline is the day i end school. I will have mine in before or by then!

DeliciousFicticiousKilljoy (MCRmyKilljoySoldier) | 35 comments Mine is a spoof of Alice in Wonderland. Just wrote it, gonna type it next week!

message 10: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Alright!! Thanks :D