Obsessed With YA & NA discussion

The Fault in Our Stars
This topic is about The Fault in Our Stars
Read-a-Longs > The Fault in Our Stars Read-a-Long (Sunday, June 1st)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I'm still one of the few humans that has not read this tear-jerker. I'm honestly not ready for it. But, in honor of the movie releasing June 6th, why not start it a few days before the movie, cry, probably be happy by the end, then go see the movie and bawl your eyes out again? Why not? :)

*Discussions for chapters will be opened June 1st.

The readings are divided by chapters.
June 1st: Chapters 1-4 (up to page 63 in hardcover)
June 2nd: Chapters 5-9 (up to page 128 in hardcover)
June 3rd: Chapters 10-11 (up to page 176 in hardcover)
June 4th: Chapters 12-17 (up to page 241 in hardcover)
June 5th: Chapters 18-end

Filipe (filipeheath) I'm going to participate in this one :)

Kassidy | 1 comments I'm participating in this!! I have to re read it before the movie :)
Don't worry, you'll be fine!! Its not very depressing in my opinion, john green does a wonderful job of making it more uplifting.

Natasha | 2 comments I'm going to participate in this too, perfect for when the moving comes out! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

in.

Ellen (paperinksandwords) | 2 comments Yay! I'll be participating in this read-a-long to since I was planning on re-reading it again before the movie comes out. :)

Jaclyn (quotablebooks1) I'm in for re-reading it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I read this book last month and it was really good. I hope you all enjoy it. :)

Hannah | 1 comments Finished it 3 times was a amazing book

Maheesha (FourTris64) | 2 comments I actually have this book sitting on my shelf and thebookishgal said in her video about this and i said "hey why dont i do something good in life and participate?" .. so yeah i can not wait until june 1st.

Mariela Garcia | 1 comments So I just went to target to buy this book...so I am definitely going to participating in this read-a-long
I heard so many good things about this book. I can't wait to start it!!!

Maheesha (FourTris64) | 2 comments Natasha wrote: "I'm going to participate in this too, perfect for when the moving comes out! :)"

Lol, I watched your video and your actually the one that made do this read a long :) Thanks, btw i luv your videos!!!!

Annette | 1 comments Just finished this book. I liked it a lot! Cried a lot too!