What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. v2 rocket fiction. English man after ww2 digs up v1 or v2 rocket and is going to blow up London [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Earnest | 3 comments Looking for a paperback book from the early 80s about an English man after ww2 digs up v1 or v2 rocket and is going to blow up London, I don't remember the title or author.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Brian, are you still looking for this?

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Earnest | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Brian, are you still looking for this?"
yes I am

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33536 comments Mod
A real long shot - "The V2 Expert" by A.J. Evans? I don't see a review, but I'll mention it in case something looks familiar. http://www.amazon.com/The-V2-expert-A...

message 5: by Bob (new)

Bob Hardy | 40 comments There was something similar by Stephen Coonts, where pirates use a submarine to threaten an ocean liner (for ransom?). Anyway, look through his books.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Bob, perhaps you're thinking Pirate Alley by Stephen Coonts?

message 7: by Bob (new)

Bob Hardy | 40 comments Could be. I thought Coonts would be a good place to look for the guy who has a stolen V-1 buzzbomb an has London in his plans.

message 8: by Phil (new)

Phil | 177 comments There was a novel called the 81st Site by Tony Kendrick about a group of Germans who found a hidden V1 site and attempt to destroy London with a stolen nuke. Good read.

message 9: by Brian (new)

Brian Earnest | 3 comments that's it the 81st site, thank you phil , and all who made a post.

message 10: by Kris (new)

Nice find, Phil! Here's the link - The 81st Site by Tony Kenrick.