Fringe Fiction discussion

The Innocent
This topic is about The Innocent
Read and Review/ARC Requests > Review request for "The Innocent: A myth" A retelling of the Beauty and Beast fairy tale

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tabitha Vohn Hey, sent you a message :0)

message 2: by Candice (new) - added it

Candice Lee Tabitha wrote: "Hey, sent you a message :0)"

Great!

Candice R. Lee

message 3: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) Candice wrote: ""I was eaten, plain and simple. It felt like being burned alive, like every cell in my body was exploding. Then everything stopped—my breathing, my pain, my heart. . ."

The Innocent is a breathta..."

I can read/review your book. Email@ angela.dossett@yahoo.com. PDF is fine. Cheers!!

message 4: by Candice (new) - added it

Candice Lee Angela wrote: "Candice wrote: ""I was eaten, plain and simple. It felt like being burned alive, like every cell in my body was exploding. Then everything stopped—my breathing, my pain, my heart. . ."

The Innoce..."

Great! I'll send you a PDF! Thanks for your interest.

Candice R. Lee

message 5: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean if you still need reviews I'd like to read your book

message 6: by Candice (new) - added it

Candice Lee Joanne♥~Bookworm Extraordinaire wrote: "if you still need reviews I'd like to read your book"

Hi, Joanne,

Sorry for the late reply. My computer fell to the floor, and I have not yet been able to recover any of my documents. I will send you a copy as soon as I can. It may or may not be in a couple of weeks, depending on if anything is recoverable. Otherwise, I will figure something out.

Candice R. Lee