тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) | 443 comments Mod

message 2: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana walked through the forest in the direction of the cottage that the healer lived, Leora and Alex trailing behind. As they approached the cottage, Havana saw the plants and flowers surrounding it bloom in the Autumn air. She was most definitely a healer. She walked up to the door and knocked a couple times until a pretty white blonde girl came to the door.
"Oh my...Havana?" She gave her a tight hug. "It's been so long? How's Ashton's wound doing?" She asked, glancing behind Havana expecting to see him.
"He's not um...He died." Havana said bluntly.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 427 comments Mod
"Carmentis? The healer is you?" Leora said stepping up to Havana and looking at the Fallen. She looked, almost exactly like she had the last time Leora saw her...in heaven. She was surprised that she was here. More surprised that she was the one who healed Ashton.

message 4: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Leora!" Carmentis said, in complete shock "I didn't think...I thought..." She shook her head in wonder "I didn't know you fell. I always knew Blayke fell but you? Never mind that, come in, come in!" She said opening the door wider. Just as Havana was about to step through Carmentis stopped her. "I'm sorry about Ashton." She said sympathetically.

"It's fine." She said, putting her arm around Alex's shoulder and holding him close. "We need your skills again though." Havana's mind was still reeling over the idea of Carmentis being a fallen, but now wasn't the time to ask questions.

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora walked in. "I fell because of Blayke. I didn't know you had known he'd fallen though," she said taking a seat in the corner and takingin the familiar smells in the room. Seemed like Carmentis never changed.

message 6: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

She walked over to her tiny kitchen and gathered herbs to start brewing a soothing mixture for the small child by Havana's sides wound. "If I had known you had fallen too, I would have tried to find you. She turned towards Havana. "I'm sure there is a lot of questions going through your mind about me." She walked over to the boy and helped him lay on his stomach, pulling his shirt of in the process. "I should have told you who I was sooner, but I felt it wasn't my place to reveal such a thing to you." She started applying ointment to the wound. She saw Leora's confused expression and answered her unasked question "The healing process is painful. I use this brew to ease the excruciating pain."

"You'll be able to fix this though?" She hoped she would be able to. It would break her heart to see anything more happen to Alex.
"Yes of course." Carmentis said, "I'm the Angel of healing."

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

It looked a little painful, bit Carmentis was the best when it came to healing, she was the angel of healing. Leora couldn't count the number of times she went to her for patching up because she into a fight or something.
"Alex'll be fine Havana. Carmentis is the best."

message 8: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Ok then." Havana said, watching Carmentis as she laid her hands on Alex's back. Alex screamed at the pain but she continued nonetheless. It was the only way to heal it.
"Because it's a wound done by magic, I can't remove the scars." She said in a monotone.
"How did you..." Havana began.
"I'm the Angel of healing, I know the difference between a normal wound and not."

message 9: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora nodded. She winced a bit when Alex screamed, and relaxed when he stopped. Oh yes, Carmentis knew what she was doing. "I'm curious though, how did Alex get wounds like that," said Leora staring at them. Magical or not, they were pretty severe wounds.

message 10: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"I told you already," Alex said, a little weakly. The witch came to my house and struck it with lightning. The first thing the lightning hit was me and it rebounded on to the house, causing it to catch fire."

"Wow" Carmenits said lifting her hands from the now red stripes up and down his back "a lightning strike did this? I'm surprised you survived such a thing."

message 11: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol, I think I forgot that part :/ sorry! And I think I may have forgotten whether we already discussed how the witch found Alex? Sorry if I'm repetitive in this post....))

"It's quite something," said Leora. She examined the marks on Alex's back from afar having already seen them upclose. "But why you? No, better, how did she know that you were special?" Leora frowned. She wanted to know more about Alex's story.

message 12: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((I don't think I figured out how the witch found Alex either actually. I guess she would have just known of him for some time and got him the second she could))

"I don't know." He said. "I think she heard of me from the other village citizens." Alex sat up from his position on his stomach wincing a little. "Ma said don't tell any of the other children of what I can do but I didn't think it mattered. I guess they told they ma's and pa's and..." He looked towards Carmentis who gave him a cup of tea to sooth him "They must have spoken to the witch to be rid of me."

Carmentis bored a couple more cups of tea for Havana, Leora and herself. The whole matter was awful in itself and she wanted to bring as much comfort and healing emotionally and physically.

message 13: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol, it's like me with the artefact Blayke stole...XD))

"Sounds like something that horrid old hag would do," muttered Leora, sipping at her tea. "Little brats can be such a pain, can't believe they did that!" But yet, she could, it was the inevitable fate of the present human time. Superstition prevailed strongly, after all.

message 14: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"I can." Havana said Angrily. "How long did she keep you there?" She asked curiously. It can't have been as long as Havana. It would be nearly Impossible for that but a while she presumed by the state they found him in.
"A season." Alex said "I know this because I saw the leaves fall." He sipped his own tea. It had been so long since had tasted tea that he sighed in ecstasy.
"Where are you going to next?" Carmentis asked the three.

message 15: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"A season," said Leora. She thought about the fact that she had spent one season moving from one place to the other, hunting down Blayke but so far, without any luck. She looked over at Carmentis, "Wherever Havana thinks we should go next, we're currently searching for her memories from before the fall."

message 16: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"I think we should go to the cave." She said, her decision set in stone. No amount of convincing otherwise from Leora would make her change her mind. She needed to know the truth behind Lucifer and discover why he did what he did. "We should leave soon actually." She said, sipping her tea. "Is Alex ok to travel?" Havana asked Carmentis
"I suppose he is though giving him a rest every now and then can't hurt." Carmentis replied, studying his back.

message 17: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora was surprised by Havana's sudden decision, but she agreed. Somehow she couldn't get that aggravating nag off her back. Somehow, she felt as though she was closer to Blayke than she had thought. She looked at Carmentis. "Before we leave, can I ask? Has my brother stopped by?"

message 18: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"No he hasn't, I'm sorry." She said kindly. "If I know your brother at all, I'd say he'd be avoiding most fallen." She go up and brought out a ruck sac, filling it with objects such as blankets, cloths and food.
"What's this for?" Havana asked eyeing the objects.
"I'd say you'll probably be on the road for a while, so I can supply you with some basic necessities." She walked over and handed the ruck sac to Leora and pulled out a coin bag from the draw next to a table. "You'll need some coins to." She said, placing the coin bag in Leora's hand as well. "All I want is for all of you to be safe. I don't want another visit of this kind again. There's been to many already."

message 19: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora took the coins and sighed, "Thank you Carmentis, we appreciate it, a lot." She looked over at Havana and Alex. "Knowing Blayke, indeed he'd be avoiding the fallen. But I haven't found a trace of him for months." She said quietly.

message 20: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 01, 2014 03:29AM) (new)

((Off to the cave then? :) ))

Carmentis gave them all a hug and showed them to the door. "Be safe." She, said to them all.

message 21: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Yep, this'll be my last post, do you want to post in the Cave first?))

Leora turned back to Carmentis as they walked away. "You too," she said to Carmentis.

message 22: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((Yup, I'll make the thread for it. Also, I've been really crappy with my activeness replying in my RPing. I'll be way more active over the weekend but during the week I have a lot of homework to get through and class to pay attention in. lol, I don't even have time to read or watch any of my TV shows.))

message 23: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((It's okay, I totally get you, I went back to Uni this week so I got a little slow in replying, just reply when you can ^_^))

тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ

unread topics | mark unread