Editors and Writers discussion

Experienced editor with affordable rates

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerry (last edited Apr 28, 2014 09:46AM) (new)

Kerry (kaydee1106) | 3 comments I am freelance editor/proofreader with fifteen years combined experience. I work for both self-published authors and publishing companies. I have a passion for books and reading stemming back to my childhood. I recognize good structure, development, plot lines, and readability. I have a long list of books I have edited and proofread. I provide quality editing services at affordable prices for authors in all stages of their career.

I offer both copy editing and proofreading services together, not just one or the other, as I feel they go hand in hand. I will check your work for typographical errors, spelling, punctuation, grammar, mechanics of writing, clarity, structure, development, flow, consistency, readability, and provide my overall thoughts and/or critique on the document itself. I like to think of it as editing, proofreading, and beta reading all in one!

My website www.writersresourceinc.com has information on services & pricing, manuscripts I have worked on, and testimonials from authors I have worked with. I will give a 10% discount to Goodreads members.

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Corona | 3 comments Hi I am in the market for an editor and have checked out your web site and am interested in knowing a little more. Like your turnaround time and if you currently have room. my email is mcorona7@y7mail.com. thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you soon.