What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tinderbox
This topic is about Tinderbox
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Housekeeper sets house on fire [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth | 15 comments Read a book recently about a woman who is a psychologist, her two adult children- a daughter and a son (& his wife and child), and the housekeeper that she hires. The housekeeper is unstable and ends up setting the woman's house on fire. Actually, the fire turns out to be a good thing because it prompts each of the family members to make positive changes in their own lives.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments How recent was recently? This year, 5 years ago, or more?

Remember anything about the cover?

Elizabeth | 15 comments Fairly recent- within the last 6 months or so. I picked up the book at my library, off of the new release shelf. Cover was very simple- white with a light pick border, I believe. I seem to think that the title was "Inferno" or something short like that (but I've tried searching that title, with no results so I know that isn't it).

Elizabeth | 15 comments Yes, that's it! Thank you for your help!

Tab wrote: "TinderboxTinderbox by Lisa Gornick"

Elizabeth wrote: "Fairly recent- within the last 6 months or so. I picked up the book at my library, off of the new release shelf. Cover was very simple- white with a light pick border, I believe. I seem to think th..."

Elizabeth wrote: "Fairly recent- within the last 6 months or so. I picked up the book at my library, off of the new release shelf. Cover was very simple- white with a light pick border, I believe. I seem to think th..."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tinderbox (other topics)