Prodigy (Legend, #2) Prodigy discussion

Sequel is so much better!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cyana Scriptora I liked Legend but not as much as I enjoyed Prodigy. Lu just gives you so much more of a background in the book. I felt like I got to know the characters better. The love between Day and June almost felt forced in a way. But I think they grew a lot in this book. I starting to believe their feelings for each other now. There is a part of me that doesn't completely trust Anden even though I really want to. I just have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to have a hard time avoiding his father's ways.. we will see. I can't wait to read the last one.

message 2: by Lev (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lev I thought they were both amazing books, I haven't read the last book yet though I'm waiting for the summer.

Rhianna I defs liked 1 and 2 way better than the 3rd. but wow great series

Queralt✨ I loved both the same way, I'm starting the third one when I finish the book I-m reading now. And I'm already excited!
Even thought I looooved Prodigy, I must admit I liked Legend better because I like the Old June.

Gechmuoy Chea I like the first book better. but both are great, action-packed.

Robyne I too liked Prodigy more than Legend.

Raylon J. Prodigy was better than Legend! I think that's weird because usually authors sequels usually aren't better than the first book. But overall Champion was my all favorite!

Ilana i feel like each installment built on the prior and it was a really good way to tell the story. while it's always nice to get a good backstory on the characters that we're going to be invested in, sometimes you just need the pace of the story at first to keep you interested.

The 2nd book gave us a good love triangle which is always appreciated and i think that where the story takes us into book 3 is a good place - you really want to hope for the best, even when you don't know who's motives are the right ones and who's even going to remain standing

Diego Rivera For me Legend and Prodigy were O.K. I felt the same way reading them both, but when I was reading Champion I was expecting the same feeling.
Instead, I think that Champion is the best in the series for the way that everything wrapped up in an unexpected way. Also *SPOILER ALERT* we get to know about Antactica, that was super cool.

Salome Heather wrote: "I liked Legend but not as much as I enjoyed Prodigy. Lu just gives you so much more of a background in the book. I felt like I got to know the characters better. The love between Day and June almos..."

I agree!!! Prodigy was my favorite of the three!