Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2014 > Summer's amazon 100 challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer W. | 3 comments I start grad school next month and I'm really excited about going back to school. I want to read books outside of class but I don't want to get overwhelmed. I plan on reading (hopefully) 50 books this year. I have already read a bunch of books before I started using Good Reads, which I'm counting toward my 50 book challenge.

Vampire Academy books #1-#6
The Mortal Instruments books #1-#5
The Infernal Devices books #1-#3
The Ghost Birds series books #1-#3 (I'm currently reading books #4 & #5)
North and South
Secret Garden

Amazon 100 books I've read this past month:
Charlie and the chocolate factory
Harry Potter book #1 (again)

While I want to read 50 books this year, I really want to read one book per month off of Amazon's 100 books everyone should read. If I read 1 book per month off of their list, I will not feel overwhelmed, right? I mean how hard is grad school? I'm thinking I should be able to read at least one non-school- related book while keeping up with schoolwork.

After I finish the Ghost Bird series and Reconstructing Amelia, I plan on reading the Book Thief. I'm looking forward to my challenge!

Happy Reading :) Summer

message 2: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1850 comments Mod
Hi, Summer. I moved your list over to the P-T folder so it's easy to find.

What are you going to school to study?

message 3: by Summer (new)

Summer W. | 3 comments Hi, Tiffany. I'm going to grad school for business administration with a concentration in finance. I love the idea of going to grad school and taking classes again. I like taking classes to learn new things. Once school starts at the end of the month, I think I will be less excited and more frustrated.

Thank you for moving my post. Have a good weekend!