Hunger Games discussion

96TH HUNGER GAMES ROLEPLAY > 96th Hunger Games: Interviews

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by { Anna } , ♐ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ₉₅ᴛʜ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ♐ (last edited Apr 27, 2014 04:54PM) (new)

{ Anna }  (pokemonparas) | 832 comments Mod
Get interviewed by Caesar Flickerman! This will go in order of districts (District 1 then District 2 then etc.) Male then female.
This will be open until Tuesday, April 29th 2014.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(Do we make up our own questions))

message 3: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı (celestialepsilon) | 930 comments Mod
((Sorry but no, i can take suggestions though, just PM me))

message 4: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (last edited Apr 30, 2014 11:53AM) (new)

ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı (celestialepsilon) | 930 comments Mod
((MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT:
Hello everyone! It's your Co-Head Moderator KC here! Unfortunately, our regular Caesar Flickerman (Dah-Bomb) is a bit inactive right now and Anna (the other Head Moderator) won't be able to handle all the interviews in time because of her busy schedule. So with that said, I will be Caesar Flickerman (Anna will take care of my interview for my character) for this Hunger Games.
I will call each tribute two by two, district order. YOU WILL BE GIVEN ONE DAY TO RESPOND (Eastern Time) AND THEN I WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT TRIBUTE. This is so that we won't be stuck waiting for someone to respond. Good luck everyone!))

message 5: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

Caesar Flickerman walked onto the brightly lit stage. Everyone erupted in loud cheers and clapping. "Welcome, everyone to the 96th Hunger Games!" He shouted to the crowd. "It's time for the interviews as you know," he started. "So please welcome to the stage, Orion Blake of District One!" Caesar turned to the side and welcomed the tribute onto the stage, leading him over to the center where he would start his interview.
"Welcome, welcome. Orion, tell me, do you feel ready to win this year's games? I'm sure there's someone at home you want to come back to, especially for a handsome man like you," Caesar winked.

message 6: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((To save time, I'm doing the "entire district" (both female and male at the same time))
Caesar turned back to the crowd and gestured for them to quiet down a bit. He lifted the microphone up to his lips again and announced the next tribute."Now, give it up for District One's Female Tribute, Raegan King!" He turned and held his hand out as she walked onstage. He clapped along with the others as she neared. "Raegan, I can see your stylist did a fantastic job with you! How are you feeling right now and what do you think of the Capitol so far?" Caesar hovers the microphone near her mouth.

message 7: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) ♈ кς wrote: "Caesar Flickerman walked onto the brightly lit stage. Everyone erupted in loud cheers and clapping. "Welcome, everyone to the 96th Hunger Games!" He shouted to the crowd. "It's time for the intervi..."

Orion faked a smile. "I think so, Caesar. My sister won a few years ago, so I think I can do it too. If she could do it, I have confidence that I can as well. And there was this one girl, but it would never have worked out. So there isn't really a special someone at home at the moment."

message 8: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"I see. What are you looking forward to in the arena? The battles, environment, anything?" Caesar held the microphone out to Orion.

message 9: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Orion contemplated for a second before answering. "I'm interested to see what new muttations they'll have this year. They make a big difference in the way the games are fought..."

message 10: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"Interesting answer," Caesar nodded. Suddenly a buzzer goes off. "Ooh, that marks the end of our time. Great talking to you Orion. Orion Blake everyone!" The crowd claps and cheers.

((I'll find a way to do my interview after school.))

message 11: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) "Thank you, Caesar," he replied, shaking the man's hand and turning to the crowd, giving a bright smile and waving at them before leaving.

message 12: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((Gomen gomen/sorry sorry I have been holding this off but..

Anna has been postponed for another time so we will skip Raegan for now and move on.

I will be back in a bit to get the other interviews going.))

message 13: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((Gah screw it I'm postponing!))

"Let's move on shall we?" Caesar grinned. "Give it up for Isabelle Tinder of District 3! He clapped along with the crowd as she stepped onto stage. "Hello, hello. Isabelle, you look stunning. How are you feeling right now?"

message 14: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"You ready to see our next tribute?" Caesar shouted. The crowd cheered in response. "Please give a warm welcome to Crystal Stones from District 4!"

message 15: by Maia (new)

Maia | 134 comments ((So once you're turns passed you can't revisit it, I assume))

message 16: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((I'll allow u to interview))

message 17: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((Jacob has informed is that his tributes won't be able to participate. Moving on!))

"Here's our next tribute! Liddell Gray of District 5, everyone!"

Caesar grinned as he called the next tribute onto the stage. "Please welcome, the lovely Fern Grove of District 6!" he shouted.

message 18: by Xandra (last edited May 10, 2014 08:15PM) (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) ((I post here right? I did before, but nobody else has, so I'm not really sure...))

message 19: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((Yup.))

message 20: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) ((K thanks))

Liddell slowly walked on stage, her head held high. "Hello, Caesar," she said with a smile, trying not to think about the crowd, focusing her attention solely on the man interviewing her. "How are you today?"

message 21: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"Why, I'm doing fine, thank you very much," Caesar beamed. "How are you feeling right now? You seem very confident right now, isn't that right folks?" The crowd cheered her on.

message 22: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) "I'm actually a lot more nervous than I look," she admitted. "But I guess I'm doing quite alright, considering the circumstances," she added, adjusting her pale green dress meant to bring out the color in her eyes.

message 23: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"Don't be. You're doing just wonderfully," he reassured her, smiling as placed a hand on her shoulder. Caesar examined her dress. "That's a beautiful dress you're wearing. What do you think of it yourself, hmm?" He asked. "The Capitol loves unique designs and you look splendid!"

message 24: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Liddell's lips curved up into a smile. "Thank you. I think my stylist did a fantastic job. They claimed they designed it to bring out the color in my eyes..." she responded softly, looking down at her lap.

message 25: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"It sure does," Caesar agreed. "Is there anything you want to say about the arena? The tributes?"

message 26: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((Emory Woolverton has postponed))
-----------------------
"Please welcome Clarissa Woods from District 7!"
-----------------------
"From District 8, Flax Taylor!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Flax
He strode on stage, long paces straight, wide shoulders back and sat down in the chair Caesar offered. Lets get this over with.

message 28: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"Welcome, Flax," Caesar greeted. "How are are you feeling tonight? You look dashing."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Flax frowned, and tried not to glare at Caesar. "I suppose so" he grunted. "Be polite" he thought to himself, and forced a winning smile. "I'm feeling great actually Caesar. My stylist has done a great job". That's better.

message 30: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"Do to feel prepared for the games this year?" Caesar asked. "I'm sure you worked hard these past couple days on a plan. How confident are you feeling on a scale from 1-10?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He thought for a couple of seconds...the next few words could change his life, or dsave it. "I suppose I am" he replied. "I'm strong and even if I come out alive, I will come out different. It won't be me that survives...as in me inside." He looked back and realised he hadn't given Caesar an answer. "7" Short and to the point.

message 32: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

The buzzer beeped. "Well that signals the end of our time. Flax Taylor everyone!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He stood up and bowed awkwardly, at least that was over...

message 34: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"From District 8, Cassie Delanore!
------------------------------
"District 9's Peter Cox!"

message 35: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((I'm finishing this up))

"District 9's Ayra Blackthorne!"
-
"District 10's Oliver Smith!"
-
"District 10's Luna Lovegood!"
-
"District 11's Kane Stark!"
-
"District 11's Rose Binns!"
-
"District 12's Virgo Perthshire!"
-
"District 12's Lola Thompson!"
-
"District 13's Jake Benson!"
-
"District 13's Vikki Howell!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayra Blackthorne District 9
Ayra breathed out deeply, trying to still her aching nerves. What if she went wrong? If she had no sponsors then she would die very quickly in the arena. The usher gave her a pointed look which clearly meant 'hurry up!'. Placing one trembling foot in front of the other, she walked out onto the stage.

message 37: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

Caesar noticed Ayra's unease and placed his hand on her arm. "Hello Ayra and welcome. Is it okay that I say your dress looks amazing on you? Your stylist did a great job," he said, trying to calm her nerves.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayra tried to calm down, Caesar seemed nice, at least he wasn't trying to kill her so far! Trying to seem likable she put on a brilliant but modest smile and replied "Thank you Caesar, I am absolutely thrilled with it!"

message 39: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

Caesar smiled. "So since we are here, what do you about the Capitol so far?" He raised his hand as if he were presenting the Capitol.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its brilliant, so far, I love the view from my windows!" she said, it was true although she suspected that all the capital stood for was more than pretty views and fluorescent hair.

message 41: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"It is quite beautiful, especially on a night like this," he agreed. "How do you feel about the games this year?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm scared, of course but what happens will happen" she said thoughtfully, trying to sound calm, "But, what about you Caesar? What do you think of the games?" She could sense the crowds take a shocked breath and could almost imagine Snow standing up from his seat and eyeing the stage csutiously. She was on dangerous ground and she knew it, but she couldn't afford to look weak.

message 43: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

He raised his brows. "Well I'm looking forward to see what will happen. I'm looking forward to a good surprise," he said thoughtfully. Caesar smiled. "Are you ready for this year?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well talking of surprises I'm not so sure, but I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be." She laughed weakly, that could have been bad...

message 45: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

"We'll be cheering you on," he encouraged. The buzzer rang and Caesar stepped aside so the audience can see her. "Times up. Nice to talk to you!"

message 46: by Maia (new)

Maia | 134 comments ((I don't want to jump the gun but I have Kane Stark district 11 so))

message 47: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

Go ahead

message 48: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((Whoops, forgot to put parentheses around that. Uhhh.. I'll fix it in a bit))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

♈ кς wrote: "((Go ahead))"

((Fixed it lol))

message 50: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♈ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ/Pʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ/ Bᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ♈ (new)

((:P))

« previous 1