Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon A Time இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments :)

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Any ideas?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Here are ideas we could do, there are all romances though, and MxF only:
1. Best friends: Two people, a man and a women, who have been friends for years start dating. Or something like that.

2. Paranormal: Any type of paranormal romance.

3. Teacher/Student: A senor and a reassembly young teacher start to date secretly.

4. Nerd/Popular: A very unpopular kid and a popular kid start to date.

5. Used to be friends: Two people who used to be friends, meet up again and find that they have feelings for each other. Or something like that.

6. Forbidden romance: Two people who shouldn't be together are.

7. Forced Marriage: Two people who hate each other are being forced into a marriage. Though after a while they start to fall in love.

8. Married Couple: A married couple are trying to have a baby, but find that it's pretty much impossible. They have a one and a million chance of it happening. So they decide to adopt. or something like that.

9. Demon/Angel romance: An angel and a demon meet and despite their many difference they fall in love. The angel maybe the more rebellious type, but she is still good at heart. The demon is still evil, but may not be as bad as the other.

10. Haunted house: A couple of teens, like four or something, meaning I have two characters and so do you, go into a supposedly hunted house. They have always heard the house on the outskirts of town was hunted. Legend said that the house was haunted by old man Jinkins and Mordechai Murdoch and anyone who enters the house, is likely not to return. Sure there have been a few they haven’t got out safely, but they are even more that haven’t. Though those are all just stories, the teens want to see it for them selves. So they go inside planning to stay the night.

11. College: So its a large group of friends, seven or eight friends, I'm thinking they are going to be in college but they live in an apartment complex and they all live in the same building, so I was thinking four guys and four girls, and two of the girls will be dating two of the guys in the friend group. So then the other two girls and other two guys will be single, some of them party animals hooking up with different people all the time and maybe just one that's kind of not that great at talking to people, but they all hang out all the time together, and I was thinking it could take place during the summer too or during college. What do you think? We don’t have to have that many characters.

12. Vampire/Human The world is dominated by vampires, but not much is different. Way of life is near enough the same, except the vampires come out during the night and sleep during the day. They drink blood instead of water. Vampires think that Humans have been extinct for years, but what they do not know is that very small amount of Humans who have somehow survived are hiding, blending into society. He is the king of the school, she is a girl who is just trying to survive. Every day, she gets ready for the night. She pales her skin, she puts in her fake fangs, she covers up any cuts or bruises she might have. Then come nightfall, she goes out into the night with them. One night at school, he finds her in an empty classroom, changing her fangs. She didn't know he was in the room, she can't see very well in the dark which is another reason she struggles to blend in. What will he do? {Vampires has not had human blood in hundreds of years}

P.S. Can do anything else too.

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I like the last one

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Okay, we can do that one. :)

I hate to ask this but could I be the girl?

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Sure warning my guys are really bad.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Okay, and that's okay mine aren't ever that great either.

Want to post characters?

message 9: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Sure

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Here's my human girl. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Anastasiya
Appearance: Anastasiya hair dark brown/black and blue/gray eyes.
 photo tumblr_lkpibs2ghC1qdxtkfo1_500_zps4dbc7356.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Anastasiya is a head strong and caring women. She doesn’t give up easily and she usually gets what she wants. Though she’s not spoiled. She is easily angered and not very easily settled. Anastasiya's not one to follow the rules, she just loves breaking them. She's honest and loyal though, and she always does her best to keep a promise she makes. She makes sarcastic jokes to hide her true feelings and just loves joking around in general. She really not the serious type, but can be very serious when she needs to be. She’s only this way around people she trusts or knows well though. Around other people, she’s shy and clumsy.
Other: Anastasiya's mother was Russian, but her father was English/British. She has a small Russian accent. Her father died when she was three.
She is always wearing this necklace. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Bracelet: She is always wearing this bracelet. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Earrings: She is always wearing these earrings. She never takes them off.
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 11: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Name: Daemon Jacobs
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
Personality: He is a person who people want to tend to hang out with. Who will do anything to hang out with. He likes people for who they are. He sees them for the inside. He is kind protective person. Who is head strong. He likes getting what he wants and would sometimes nothing to do it. That is his fatal flaw. At times this gets in away with his friends at school. It causes him to give a bad rep to people he don't know. He gets into fights a lot because of that as well. Overall he likes people and wants to meet new people. He's like a diamond with ruft on the side.
History: He was born on a cold winter day. His mom died giving birth to him. She was buried outside near his older sister. He had the perfect childhood he could have with a single parent. He got what he want most of the time. He was spoiled. Until one day his day got shot. He was put in the foster care systems. He passed on from home to home. Until one night he came across somebody. He didn't know what happened. He got turned into a vampire. He came home and drained his foster care family. He ran away somewhere far away. Now at 17 it has been three years since the incdent. He is trying to rebuild his life the best he can.

Will post appearance soon

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Thanks

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments So who shall go first..

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Yep after my tv show

message 19: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments He was time for school. He didn't see why he had to go to school. He's been in school for a long time. He sighed upset about going to school. He walked into his last class of the evening. He saw his girlfriend walk up to this girl. She seemed different from the others.

"What do you think your doing in my seat?" She asked in a snotty tone.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Anastasiya looked up at the girl and kind of shrunk away. She had a lot of things she'd like to say, but she had to lay low. "Sorry, didn't now it was yours" she said softly.

message 21: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Well it is" she said. "You been going to this school long enough so you should know that this is my seat next to my boyfriend." She said. She looked at her. "What are you waiting for move."' Her eyes shifted. She picked her up and pinned her against the wall. "There you moved." She said. "Girls hand me the blood." They gave her some blood. "Ok I'll let go if you drink the spoil blood" she paused giving her and evil smile. "If you don't I'll kill you."

"Lilly that's going a little too far." He said. "Its ok we can always move to a different seat." He looked at her then to the girl. "Let her down now. We can't let you get in trouble or no cheer tournament remember?" He was staying clam on the outside but he really was freaking out in the inside.

"But she was in my seat." She whined not letting go. "You know how I get baby." She said. She didn't face him at all. She was angry and upset.

"Come on it's just one time." He said. "Let her down." He said calmly. Why was he dating her? She was a snob and a jerk. Well she did give him re status and that's what he cared about. "If you don't let her go I will break up with you." He said.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Anastasiya kept herself from gasping when Lilly's picked her up against the wall. She was surprised that Deamon even stepped in, at all. She'd been about to drink the blood to just get Lilly off of her. Tough then she would have had to resist the urge to spit it all back in her face.