Awkward.... discussion

Fun > Targets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Captain Cheesecake, Lea (last edited Apr 27, 2014 03:40PM) (new)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 1923 comments Mod
ok so this was in the Outsmilers group and you pick a person{s} and say what you like about them.

TO: all the akward fam
I just love these peeps. We made the most awesomest family on the planet. We had some feels (mamma, I'm looking at you). We had some ships (Cogan, anyone?). We had some awesomeness (remarriages is all I'm gonna say). But, most of all, we had a family. I was part of it. It was the best family ever. I just want to say thank you for letting me be part of everything. and now I'm getting a little internet emotional so I'm gonna stop. LONG LIVE THE AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#longlivetheawkward

message 2: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (spider-fan) | 330 comments I'm gonna target my Spidey-twin, Jules. We have so much in common it's scary. I actually at one point, in a brief flash of pseudo-schizo reality breakage, thought it was possible that you and Fangirl might have been the same person, considering that Fangirl and I also have very much in common. Yeah, not the case. But still, Jules, I target you!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gonna target....Ayortha! She's my amazing sister-in-law (btw, Nico and I had a private marriage) and she's so fun and great! I absolutely ADORE her taste in music since it's so similar to mine. She's really funny and sweet and eccentric and crazy and just a really awesome person in general! Thank you for being born! <333

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia I'm going to target... My best friend in RL.

And every human that I meet on this earth or in space. And every creature that walks this earth, swims in her oceans, or flies in her skies. That is not weird at all.

And One Direction.

Did I say that out loud? Oh well...

message 5: by Captain Cheesecake, Lea (new)

TO: PARKER AND KATELYN
You guys are just so inhumanly awesome, it's not even funny.
You like percy Jackson. check
You like the Hunger games. Check
You deal with my annoyness when i say anything about Divergent. Check. (when in doubt, four it!!)

I just love you guys so much and we are ze three amigos!!!!!

(btw, for all you non-katelyns and Parkers, they go to my school)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to target....Jules! This girl is absolutely crazy and fun!! She's so awesome to hang around with and she's really funny and great! She's my dictator buddy, my Stalin! She doesn't come on a lot these days (although she's in now which I am thankful for) but I really think she's an awesome and great friend of mine and ILY! <3

message 7: by Captain Cheesecake, Lea (new)

avie, could i be a mod? i mean, my twin is, so it just fits that i be one too!!!!!!!!!!!! also, we do a wonderful "Do you wanna build a snowman"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'll make you one tomorrow, when I have access to a PC. :)

message 9: by Captain Cheesecake, Lea (new)

okays!!!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Avalon ☠Welcome To The Nightmare In My Head☠ wrote: "I'm gonna target....Ayortha! She's my amazing sister-in-law (btw, Nico and I had a private marriage) and she's so fun and great! I absolutely ADORE her taste in music since it's so similar to mine...."

Thank you, Aza <333

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Avalon ☠Welcome To The Nightmare In My Head☠ wrote: "I'm going to target....Jules! This girl is absolutely crazy and fun!! She's so awesome to hang around with and she's really funny and great! She's my dictator buddy, my Stalin! She doesn't come on ..."

Aw... *blushes*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I target myself :D I'm really super kind and awesome ^.^

message 13: by Captain Cheesecake, Lea (new)

You cant do that!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesh I can ;)

message 15: by Captain Cheesecake, Lea (new)

kjdsvnbbbbbdskjnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

By the way, do you even know who I am? :(

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia Mine shall be... All the pregnant women and babies that I shall work with tomorrow! XD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I an original member..? -ponders-

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

._____.

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Balthazar{Connor} wrote: "My targets are all the original family. (original members) we had so much fun or at least I did. I really miss it."

Awwwwwwww :) I had fun too

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too. :( Remember the marriage? That was awesome. -bursts into uncontrollable and hysterical sobs-

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) My targets are for all my friends in this group ( which is almost all of you ) you guys are so sweet and caring....it's unbelievable. When one of us was sad, we were all there for that person. I received SUCH good advice and tips from you guys and I love you all so much. And thanks Avalon, especially to you. You were always there for us and we will miss you SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!! :)

message 23: by Megan (last edited Jun 17, 2014 08:17PM) (new)

Megan (megan720) Avalon ☠I Know The World's A Broken Bone, But Melt Your Headaches, Call It Home☠ wrote: "Me too. :( Remember the marriage? That was awesome. -bursts into uncontrollable and hysterical sobs-"

*bear hugs Avalon, carrying a box of tissues* It was so much fun and joy! ;(

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Balthazar{Connor} wrote: "You act like she's leaving"

She is..'*breaks into sobs* ;(

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Her stepdad says the internet has a bad influence on her. So he's not letting her be on here ;( ;( ;( *sniffles*

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) No I would never joke about this ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

She said she may come back though.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

-death hugs Arti- OMG you're making me cry like seriously crying ugh. :( I LOVE YOU MY TWINNIE. <33333 I'll miss you to death. :(:(:(

I'm sorry Connie but it's true. I'm leaving on the 28th or 29th and won't come back. Sorry. :/

message 28: by Megan (last edited Jun 17, 2014 08:24PM) (new)

Megan (megan720) *sobs again* I can't believe it at all ;( ;( ;( I'm literally crying right now ;( ;( ;(

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

-hides in a corner and sobs- Cruel cruel world. And step dad's. :(:(:(

message 30: by Megan (last edited Jun 17, 2014 08:31PM) (new)

Megan (megan720) Avalon ☠I Know The World's A Broken Bone, But Melt Your Headaches, Call It Home☠ wrote: "-death hugs Arti- OMG you're making me cry like seriously crying ugh. :( I LOVE YOU MY TWINNIE. <33333 I'll miss you to death. :(:(:(

I'm sorry Connie but it's true. I'm leaving on the 28th or 29..."

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!! D': Is there ANY POSSIBLE way I can still communicate with you? Besides GR??? Like, Google+ or something?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

-hugs Connie- I love you too. <33 I'm sorry, I don't wanna. :(

Now I need to take a break from GR to sob and throw lamps for the millionth time today. :(

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) But what will we do without you? The group would fall apart ;( ;( ;(

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Is she still on???

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) I still can't believe this ;( Its so heart-wrenching, especially since I feel like I've known her for forever.

message 35: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) *sighs sadly* Yeah.....I'm gonna miss her so damn much.

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) She's had such an impact on our lives :) It's unbelievable.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Heck, everybody loves Avalon XDDD

When she's gone, you people will have to keep this group running. Promise? I'm probably going to quit in the near future. Not because of Avalon though. She's only part of it.

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) *nods* Good. :)

Goodnight! :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwwh you guys. ._____. You make it harder to go.... -sniffs and dabs tears- I didn't know I impacted you guys this much... :(
No internet, remember guys? No way to contact me. :(

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Avalon ☠I Know The World's A Broken Bone, But Melt Your Headaches, Call It Home☠ wrote: "Awwwh you guys. ._____. You make it harder to go.... -sniffs and dabs tears- I didn't know I impacted you guys this much... :(
No internet, remember guys? No way to contact me. :("

GOSH DAMN IT ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) So this really is goodbye ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

WAIT... will you still respond to e-mails??? :')

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

-_- * :'(

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

No... :/

message 45: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (spider-fan) | 330 comments We really are gonna miss you, Avalon.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT!?!?!?!? WHY NOT!?!?!?
Will you be using Facebook...???

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll miss you too, Rai. -reminisces the good old wars- ;(

Not even FB.. :/

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

...I'll go drown in my tears.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. ;(

message 50: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Avalon ☠I Know The World's A Broken Bone, But Melt Your Headaches, Call It Home☠ wrote: "Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. ;("

*laughs loudly through the tears*

« previous 1