Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Artemisia: a Regency novel in the tradition of Jane Austen
This topic is about Artemisia
Book Cover Help > New image of same cover with brightness changed

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments Hi

Could you please help me change my cover image file. The cover image is the same, I have just had it 'brightened' as it is showing up too dark on Goodreads. The ISBN is the same as the cover is the same.

I hope that makes sense!

Many thanks

Diana

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Done.

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments Thank you very much!

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments One more thing! I've just noticed that my other 2 versions (paperback) also need to have the cover changed to the 'brighter' version. Could you please do these 2 for me as well?

message 5: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Done. I should have noticed that first time around. :-)

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments Thank you Abcdarian, you're fab :)

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments Hi Abcdarian. Sorry to keep bothering you about my cover, but I've got feedback that it's still too dark. I've lightened it some more and have just uploaded the photo (D.G. Rampton > Photos > Artemisia - A Regency Novel in the tradition of Jane Austen), could you please update all the editions with this image?

message 8: by Nina (new)

Nina | 426 comments All versions should have the lighter version now :)

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments Thank you Nina!

message 10: by D.G. (new) - rated it 5 stars

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments Hi

I would like to combine all the editions of my novel into one so that all the reviews, book lists etc will sit in one place. Can you please help me, the system isn't letting me do it?

message 11: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
D.G., all the editions of your book already are combined into a single work.

message 12: by D.G. (new) - rated it 5 stars

D.G. Rampton (goodreadscomdg_rampton) | 9 comments I thought that might be it! It's just that I noticed that my hardcopy version was on a listopia list which wasn't listed under the other versions. Not to worry, I was more interested in getting the reviews to translate across from one version to another, and if that's happening then great. Thank you!

message 13: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
Listopias are edition-specific. Most other features are not.