1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Awse and Musicbox

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,854 (1854 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Hi! ^.^

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Nothing much.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments A guy or girl who can see ghost and meets one. The rest up to the rp. It could be like they where best friends and one of them died, or just a random person.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Ohkay do you mind if I'm the girl? And do you wanna be the ghost or should I?

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Ok so charries?

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Name: Melody
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Yeah it shows.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments So do you wanna start?

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Kk. I'll do it no problem! ^.^

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Melody sighed and walked in the forest. She was tired of people teasing her about seeing ghost. She sat in the forest and cried.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Shut up Andy." She said wiping her face.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "You don't know what it feels like to be alone.............." She said standing.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "I'm sorry............" She hugged him.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Anderson I didn't mean it like that..........." Melody said.

"Oh look. It's the ghost girl. How's Anderson?" Bryan said laughing. (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...)

"Leave me alone Bryan..............." She muttered.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Bryan shrieked like a little girl and pulled up his pants. "You did this! You little-" he pushed her down in the mud and punched her.

"Get off!" She screamed.

He punched her again.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments He fell to the ground and screamed. "Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bryan limped away.

Melody shook. She was curled up in a little ball.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "I'm fine.......he didn't hit me as hard as yesterday........" She said sitting up.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "3 times a week?" She said shrugging.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "No it's not.........." She said rubbing her head,

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "How? I like it this way." She said smiling.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Hey. Don't bleh me." She said pushing playfully.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Hmmmmm I give you a 4. What about me?" She asked looking at him.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Thanks............I've been meaning to ask you........have you seen my parents?" She asked quietly.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments ((Mommy and melody. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...))

"You remember when I used to have brown hair and my mom took a to the beach?" She asked quietly.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "S-she died last year..........and that jerk that punched me........is my stepbrother........" She said quietly.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Yeah you missed a lot.........." She said quietly.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She hugged him and cried again. "I miss the old days............can we just have some fun?" She asked.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "We could go to the mall.........can you become solid so people can see you?" She asked him.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Melody smiled and stared at him. "You're so cute!" She tackled him.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Stop that." Melody said rubbing his hair.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She rolled her eyes and sighed. "I still celebrate your birthday....you know that?" Melody said smiling.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Why are you confused?" She asked.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "0h just a random comment. Let's go." She said getting off of him and walked ahead.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She heard a voice in her head.
'How are you today?' The voice asked kindly.
"0h it's you!" Melody said smiling.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She looked back at Anderson and sighed.
"I can't tell him yet........." She muttered to the voice.
"But you have to tell him you're a ghost hunter. That's why you can see him." The voice said.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Nothing." She said quickly.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "He's my best friend can't I save him?" She asked.
There was no answer.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Wtf?" She asked looking at him.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Well let's go on an adventure." She said.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She ran away from him.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She laughed and fell.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Shut up!" She yelled laughing.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "What is wrong?" She said frowning:

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Melody pinned him to a tree. "What's wrong?" She asked again.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "About what?" She asked.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Well you're confusing me!" She yelled.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She shook her head and walked away.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments She sat in the pond.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "How did you die?" She asked Anderson laying next to him.

((One of her family members killed him but don't tell her.))

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "By who?" She asked him quietly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38