So You Say You Like YA... discussion

The Fault in Our Stars
This topic is about The Fault in Our Stars
Young Adult Movies. > The Fault in Our Stars

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maeve (echocinderella) Are you exited for the film?

Lana (intentional-or-not) I'm sooooo excited!
At first i was a bit, you know, worried, cuz thats how I get when I know that my fav book is turning into a movie, but as the time has passed by I have come to like the idea of it more and more, and John Green said it is great so I trust him on that.

Maeve (echocinderella) Yeah im so exited i am so happy about the cast

Lana (intentional-or-not) Me too. I was happy with Shailene from the start, and I didnt really mind Ansel either, he just wasnt like I pictured Gus, but yesterday I say that little snippet about the metaphore and I think he's great :D But omg I'm gonna be so sad, i already know im gonna be so sad, I'm gonna walk out of the movies crying my eyes out!

Maeve (echocinderella) Yes i love Ansel so much! Yes i need to remember to bring tissues :')

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! I can't wait. Im so excited but so so strange that in divergent ansell and shaline were siblings and now a couple. But anyway there just what I pictured them to be.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Am i excited for the film..... Uuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!
Yes I Am.

Maeve (echocinderella) I am going to break into a million pieces I swear this isn't going to be nice

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved the movie!

Aysha Al Darmaki (adarmaki) | 164 comments I did the same and when ever I watch it or read it I cry motr

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly wrote: "The movie was so good! I definitely cried a lot."

Lol i did too. Also cried with the book too

message 12: by Keenan Dominic Steyn, Assistant Mod #1 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Keenan Dominic Steyn | 311 comments Mod
In the movie I almost killed myself from my popcorn because I was crying so much!!

Aysha Al Darmaki (adarmaki) | 164 comments cryed like a baby

message 14: by Keenan Dominic Steyn, Assistant Mod #1 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Keenan Dominic Steyn | 311 comments Mod
My sister too!!

Aysha Al Darmaki (adarmaki) | 164 comments hahahaha it's was really sad what was ur fav quest

u don't get to decide if u get hurt in this world but u do have a saying in hwo hurts u
and I like my choices I hope she like hers