Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments :)

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Charries?

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments So who's who?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Me: Meghan
You: Ash
Me: Mab
You: The Summer King ((I forget his name))
Me: Little brother
You: Mom
Me: Luke (Mom's boyfriend)

and We'll share Puck.

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Sure that works

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay I have to write this down. You want to start?

message 9: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments No

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay I guess I'll start then.

Meghan- I'd woken up late again, having to rush around seeing as the bus would be at our stop in 25 minutes. Running around my room getting things ready and throughing on some cloths before finally rushing down stairs to grape a pop-tart to suck down before I ran to the bus stop.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Luke- I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my coffee and reading the news paper when I hear (forgot name) say something.

Little brother(I forgot his name)- I look up form eating breakfast when I see Meghie come in.

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I waited for Megan at the bus stop. She was late again. What else could I expect from her nothing. "Late again Princess?" I smirked.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((I'll be back in an hour or so, where going out if your still on))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- I yelp when I hear Puck's voice from behind me. "Yeah, I didn't hear my alarm clock go off.----Didn't I ask you not to call me that anymore.." I say as I see him come out from the tree line.

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Whatever Princess." I said as I roll my eyes. I looked at her then back down. "So what's special for your birthday tomorrow?" I asked.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- I laugh rolling my eye's at his comment. "Mom's suppose to take me to get my driver's permeint. And then we might have some dinner." I say looking round for the bus. "So what kind of surpisse should I expect this year?"

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I looked at her. I thought for a moment."If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise." I smiled. "So I wont tell you yet." I said with a smile to my face,

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- I should of expected that. Seeing as last year we'd sneaked out of the house so that we could go to the woods, to drink and goof off. "True, then can I at least get a hint?" I ask just as the bus turned the corner.

message 19: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "No then it won't be a surprise." I said simply smiling. I watched the bus coming. "What are you doing today?" I asked her. "After school?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- "Not sure, Mr. Simmens said he wanted me to say behind and tutor Travis. So hopefully we can get done with that fast. You?"

message 21: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments ((Ops thought I replied))

"Oh your dream guy?" I teased her. "He's nothing but trouble," I told her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Lol I do that all the time))

Megan- I smile hoping to hide it before he saw it. "What's wrong with him?" I ask as we get on the bus

message 23: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "He's going to end up hurting your feelings like every other person. Just be careful." I said.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- "Please, it's not like he's going to end up asking me out. But it would be nice if he did." I said as we sat down. And the bus took off

message 25: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Um that would be funny for him to do it. I mean as funny mean."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- I reach over my set and slap his arm. "Not funny, Puck." I say as the bus turns the last corer from the school

message 27: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Well it isn't suppose to be." I told her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- The bus lunchs to a stop and the doors open. I glare at him as we get up

message 29: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Stop giving me an evil look."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- "I'm not, giving you an 'evil look'" I say as we get off the bus.

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Yes you are." I said.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- "Okay maybe I was, but--" Just as I went to finish I hear Travis saying "You mind if we talk?"

message 33: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Ok go ahead leave this conversation for a jerk." I shouted as she walked away.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- I look over my shoulder at him as he shouts at me. He didn't get it, what did he see in Travis that made him hate him so much that I wasn't? Stopping a little ways away.

message 35: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Yes do I know you?" I asked.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- His question brought me back to relatity. "Uh, yeah Mr. Sims interduced us yesterday when he told us I'd be tutoring you..."

message 37: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments A group of my friends came up. "That's pig girl" they laughed.

"Oh pig girl so what do you know about computers?" I asked laughing.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- Instead of backing down from it like I should of I say "A lot more than you obissely seeing as I'm tutoring you in that class, and I'm actually passing."

message 39: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Well pig girl has an attitude." I smirked,

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Megan- I cross my arms staring at him. "fine then, you explain to him why your failing after school."

message 41: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "I'm failing because I don't do the work." I told her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Meghan- I shrug, "Not my probmle is it? So you can either be grateful that he's letting me help you, or you can explain why your failing to him when I don't show up at the end of the day."

message 43: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "I never said I wasn't going pig girl. I just said that you knew things. Everyone thinks your a hillbilly." I said laughing.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Meghan- "Suuuure you did, right after you insulted me." I wasn't going to stand here and let him laugh at me all because Mom married luke that had a pig farm. That wasn't my fault.

message 45: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Oh wait sorry people who live on pig farms don't know anything." I said.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Meghan- I toss up my hands. "Fine, when you show up after school you can be sure to tell him I had better things to do than sit around all day trying to help a dim witted city jerk try and learn how to work the computer because he doesn't even put forth the effort to try and do the work. Seeing as you probally think someone else will come along and do it for you"

message 47: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "I don't need you pig girl." I smirked. "I hoped you would be smart enough to teach me but I guessed your not." I said laughing.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Meghan- I put my hands on my hips. "Fine you want smart, how bout a smartness test.... Or are you scared you'll lose to a little farm girl?" What I really wanted to do was hall off and hit the jerk right in his sorry face. But then again that would probally just get me in more trouble than if I just changed him to a smartness test.

message 49: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "No sorry pig girl I could take you down easily plus there is about five of us and there is one of you," I said laughing.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Meghan- I smile a bit at that, even though it wasn't the least bit funny to me. Then say again. "I don't think your getting what I'm saying. Their wouldn't be 'five of you' and only one of me. It would be one on one. Me, Vs you. No one else. No one to help either one of us. Just us."

« previous 1 3