Tess Gerritsen Fans discussion

Playing with Fire
This topic is about Playing with Fire
Medical Thrillers (stand-alone) > Playing With Fire

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lekker-Lezen (lekkerlezen) Anyone read this book?

Charlene (CharlenetheStickler) | 4 comments I read it in November and rated it 4 stars. Not at all part of Rizzoli & Isles Series, however.

It's a standalone book, completely different. I liked it quite well, but some of the reviews disagree with my views. Just don't expect it to be part of the series....

Lekker-Lezen (lekkerlezen) ok thanks, expected a topic in this group but couldn't find it. I also Like non-R&I books so I still might buy this one. Seems her books become shorter?

Lekker-Lezen (lekkerlezen) I've started reading it but found it's the extended version of Incendio so didn't feel like continuing. Lucky I got it from the library, so no money wasted.

message 5: by Dustin Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 565 comments Mod
Lekker-Lezen wrote: "I've started reading it but found it's the extended version of Incendio so didn't feel like continuing. Lucky I got it from the library, so no money wasted."

I enjoyed it :-) The audiobook had some of the music as well.

Tessa | 2 comments I read this book before I was a fan of the autor. Although it's been a while, I remember it giving me the chills. The black-outs when playing the music, as like it was cursed, creeped me out. Also the parts in Venice..

message 7: by Dustin Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 565 comments Mod
Tessa wrote: "I read this book before I was a fan of the autor. Although it's been a while, I remember it giving me the chills. The black-outs when playing the music, as like it was cursed, creeped me out. Also ..."

I really enjoyed the book. An excellent little book to read :-)

Sounds like this was your first Tess Gerritsen book - have you read some of her others now?