What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Storm of Visions (The Chosen Ones, #1)
This topic is about Storm of Visions
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Woman (possibly a witch) left coven/organisation, man appears in her apartment to take her back. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kacey Rai (new)

Kacey Rai | 13 comments I didn't actually read this book, instead I read the first chapter of it, which was available on the internet as an excerpt.

General: The first chapter- There was a woman who possibly possessed magical powers of sorts, who had fled/escaped from the coven/organisation she was a part of. She is found by a man sent by the organisation to bring her back. He appears in her kitchen/apartment if I am not mistaken.

Genre: Science fiction/fantasy

Time: I read this sometime between 2003 and 2009, probably around 2005-2008 though.

I really want to read this book, as it has stuck in my mind ever since I read the excerpt. I appreciate the help.

message 2: by SarahBeth (new)

SarahBeth | 86 comments Possibly Stray by Rachel Vincent

message 3: by Kacey Rai (new)

Kacey Rai | 13 comments Hi, thanks for the suggestion. It's not Stray though, as I've read the book.

Lauren (laurenjberman) Storm of Visions (The Chosen Ones, #1) by Christina Dodd maybe?

message 5: by Kacey Rai (new)

Kacey Rai | 13 comments Hi, Thanks so much. I read the excerpt and it sounds like the book I'm looking for. I really appreciate the suggestion, finally my years of searching have come to an end :)