Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > How stubborn are you?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_stubborn_...

My Results
You are 31% stubborn

31%
You are not very stubborn. You may have acted stubborn once or twice but in general you try not to have arguments and are a peaceful person!

message 2: by Misha (new)

Misha (itz_mie) You are 17% stubborn

17%

You are not very stubborn. You may have acted stubborn once or twice but in general you try not to have arguments and are a peaceful person!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You are 45% stubborn

45%
Occasionally you can be pretty stubborn, but everyone can be stubborn from time to time! You will be stubborn when the situation calls for it but in general you avoid arguing!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You are 17% stubborn

17%

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments You are 45% stubborn

45%
Occasionally you can be pretty stubborn, but everyone can be stubborn from time to time! You will be stubborn when the situation calls for it but in general you avoid arguing!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You are 66% stubborn

You are pretty stubborn when you want to be. You are more stubborn than the average person but not by much. You are somewhere in between but you still probably are the type of person who doesn't like to argue!

I do like to argue.

message 7: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments 24%

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments 66% stubborn
You are pretty stubborn when you want to be. You are more stubborn than the average person but not by much. You are somewhere in between but you still probably are the type of person who doesn't like to argue!

message 9: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Wow

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments I do like to argue

message 11: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Ok then

message 12: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Lol

message 14: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments I kinda do

message 16: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Yup

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments I think I rubbed off on you

message 18: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Lol. I start arguments with my sister and dad

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments I always argue with my sister and friends

message 20: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Friends? I do sometimes

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments Sometimes but not seriously and mostly with boys

message 22: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Sorry I never came back, I went…somewhere

message 23: by Kay [Angel] (new)

Kay [Angel] | 65 comments You are 52% stubborn

52%
You are pretty stubborn when you want to be. You are more stubborn than the average person but not by much. You are somewhere in between but you still

message 24: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You are 52% stubborn

52%

Knew it.

message 25: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Pretty stubborn fellas here ehh?? :D

message 26: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
I got 66% too

message 27: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

Ok I realized I lied on one of the questions. Tried to give myself the benefit of the doubt but now it's bothering me so I'll just take it again..

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

59% ohhhh baby !!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

Ugh now I look bad. But whatever now the truth is here:

You are 79%

79%
You are overly stubborn. You're definitely more stubborn than the average person. You don't mind getting into arguments and you will fight for what you believe is right no matter what!

message 30: by Toni (new)

Toni (thewordshaker) You are 52% stubborn

52%

message 31: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments You are 24% stubborn

24%

message 32: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You are 24% stubborn

24%

Whaa?? I Want more points!!!

message 33: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Ishi wrote: "You are 24% stubborn

24%
You are not very stubborn. You may have acted stubborn once or twice but in general you try not to have arguments and are a peaceful person!"

Ishi...I'm getting scared now XP XD

message 34: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Hehe :D
Wierd but awesome XD

message 35: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments XD

message 36: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) You are 31% stubborn

31%

message 37: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments You are 79% stubborn

79%
You are overly stubborn. You're definitely more stubborn than the average person. You don't mind getting into arguments and you will fight for what you believe is right no matter what!

message 39: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You are 17% stubborn

17%

message 40: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You are 38% stubborn

38%

message 41: by Tara (last edited Oct 03, 2015 04:55PM) (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments You are 38% stubborn

38%

stubbornness is not just arguing! and i am pretty stubborn, like very!

message 42: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
You are 31% stubborn

message 43: by LeeAnne (new)

LeeAnne | 31 comments 31%

message 45: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn (caitlynkachman) 52%

message 46: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
You are 10% stubborn
You are not stubborn at all! Depending on what outcome you were hoping for that might be a good thing. You can obviously admit when you are wrong and you don't like to argue!

message 47: by Emberline (new)

Emberline (emilyfernandez) | 62 comments You are 59% stubborn

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) You are 10% stubborn

You are not stubborn at all! Depending on what outcome you were hoping for that might be a good thing. You can obviously admit when you are wrong and you don't like to argue!

message 49: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 17 comments You are 31% stubborn

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose | 3 comments I am 45% stubborn. A lot of people would agree that I am more.

« previous 1