1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Werewolf Queen and Musicbox

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

The GFHB {HoNk} Hello :)

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Sup? ^.^

The GFHB {HoNk} Nm...Wanna start working on characters? :)

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Sure. ^.^

message 5: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Apr 27, 2014 01:06PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Name: Bemay heavenly(a.k.a Queen of the werewolves)
age: Appears to be 18, She just inherited her mothers throne
Species: werewolf
Appearance: http://ebc-barcelona.com/wp-content/g...

werewolf form: http://cdn.backyardchickens.com/e/e5/...

The GFHB {HoNk} Finished my character ^.^

The GFHB {HoNk} nice charecter, Want me to start? Or would you want to post first rp post?

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments You start please.

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Bemay sat in the garden of her royal castle. She was tending to her white roses. She sighs quietly the roses reminded of her deceased parents.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Paris walked along the poor streets looking for some food for his sister. He looked at the queens place with longing. He loved the queen but couldn't marry her/

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Bemay let her ears and tail appear upon herself. Her ears visable even threw her garden hat that kept the sun out of her ways. She wanted to relax befor the royal ball.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Paris sneaked to the castle garden and looked at the queen. She looked so beautiful to him and he didn't know why but she put him in a trance. But she would never love Paris because he was poor.

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Bemay loved all her subjects equally, she wished to be a princess she would marry who ever she wanted but now being a queen the royal advisors chose a royal you would marry.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Paris sneezed and gasped he ran away fast grabbing a live chicken on the way.
"Hey Mel. I got chicken........" He said looking at his sister.
She coughed and clapped. "Yay!"

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Bemay Gently pricked her finger upon a rose. She gently watched the small droplets of blood stain the white roses before gently sucking on her bleeding finger to stop the bleeding.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Paris looked down at the chicken and gave it to Mel. "You're not gonna eat?" She asked.
"No you're more important." He said stroking her head.

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Bemay went inside to put on her corest, getting ready early. Gettin into a corset was quite painful and challenging. The ball was to start in two hours.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments ((Wait so how are they gonna meet?))

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((He was given a chance by a wise man, gets clothes from the wise man, so dressed as a foriegn as royal noble man and sneaks into the ball.. that okay?))

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments ((Yeah.))

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} (( ^.^))

message 23: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Bemay went over her check list as she finished getting ready.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Are you going to the ball?" Mel asked.
Paris looked at her. "No I can't go." He said frowning a bit.

((Can you play the wise man?))

message 25: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Sure))

"Young lad i could not help but listen in on your conversation, There Is one way you might be able to get into the ball" Said a old wise man.

bemay sighs and went to her room for the time being.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Uh who the heck are you?" He looked at the man with a an eyebrow raised.
"A wise man!" Mel said smiling.
"So want do you want 'wise man'?" Paris said rolling his eyes.

message 27: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Apr 26, 2014 10:18PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Watch your tounge young chap, For i am sir william The great great grand father of knight Joesi. I was once a royal Nobel man and i have heard of the crush upon the queen you have, I have a few things you could use in try to win her over" The wise man said. "Hello mel, Its nice to meet you"

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Blab blah blah." He said rolling his eyes.
Mel wave and coughed. Then she sneezed. "I'm sick." She said blowing her nose. "Sorry......" She said sneezing.
"Don't say sorry." Paris said growling.

message 29: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "It is fine young mel, Your brother is quite disrespectful. He should get a good wack to the torso that would but him in line about respecting the elders" The wise man said. "I can give you the medicine you need for free mel, I find it is better to give than receive" he said handing her some herbs that should make her feel better . "You mister are going to the ball and your sister is attending to,".

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "No we are not." He said snatching the herbs.
"But Pari........." Mel said quietly.
"No means no." He said growling still.

message 31: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "The queen will not woo herself, And why are you ruining such a oppertiunity for your self and sister?" The wise man said sighing. "Im offering everything for free and yet you wish not to take it"

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Fine." Paris sighed. "But if you're are lying then I'm killing you." He said frowning.
Mel clapped and smiled. "Yay I get to see cute boys!" Mel said smiling an laughing.
"Shut up and eat your chicken. Whatcha got old man?" He asked.

message 33: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "My hut is just a few feet away, I have everything that you will need, i am a old man and dont need royal attire and things any more. First you two must bathe and dress in royal attire. " The wise man said. "A wise man never lies"

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Mel stood up and limped to the wise man. "Let's go already!" She said limping really fast.
"Slow down Mel!" He said walking behind her.

message 35: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} He showed them to his hut and prepared a bath for wich one wanted to bathe first. He invited the two in "Help your self to the friut on the table" he said getting out to outfits. One was a dress http://data1.whicdn.com/images/751954... and the other a male out fit. http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201... (but with a white dress shirt and ties with white tux pants)

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "I need help getting in the bath.........." Mel said quietly and looked down.
Paris grabbed Mel and put her in the tub. "There. Get clean and you can put her dress on." Paris said smiling and ate an apple.

message 37: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} The wise man was going to ask peris to do thats, he was old and not a pervert. The wise man was now in the kitchen making rose tea.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Mel got out and put the dress on. ((http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...))

Paris got in the tub after her and relaxed a bit. He eventually got out and put on his tux. ((http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...)) he looked at Mel and gasped. "You look amazing." He said smiling.
"T-thank you......so do you." She said.

message 40: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} The wise man smiled "Now all you two need is how to learn the royal code and What you would like to become, Princess, prince, nobles man etc etc" he put the rose tea upon the tavle when finished.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "Princess and prince!" Mel said smiling big and giggling. Paris chuckled and sighed.
"I guess the princess has spoken. Prince and Princess please." Paris said smiling.

message 42: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Very well then, The ball starts in a half hour. My carriage shall take you to the ball. Rember manners and respect for people is everything there. Aviod darking looking royals from kingdom embargo" The wise man said.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Mel clapped her hand and bounced on her toes.
"Is it fun being royal?" She asked the wise man.
Paris rolled his eyes and walked outside. He didn't like being discriminated.

message 44: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Yes if you are kind of heart and not haughty" He said with a smile. The carriage pulled up. the carriage was white and royal styled. It was pulled by four white shire horses.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Mel smiled and got into carriage. "Thank you for all your help wise man!" She said waving.
Paris sighed and looked at the wise man. "Thanks I guess." He said.

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Your both very welcome" He said with a smile. The carriage arrived shortly after they had gotten in. The ba was in its usual place in the ball room of the castle. Bemay was on the outskirts of the group of people she was quite shy and wished not to be fallowed by supposed suitors.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments Paris held Mel's hand and guided her through the crowd of people. "Stay close to me. I don't want you lost." He said.
Mel nodded and held his hand tightly.

((Can you play a guy who asks Mel to dance so Paris can have some alone time with the queen.))

message 48: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Yes))

Prince Ukye Saw a young girl about his age with a guy that looked like her brother. The prince hoped the brother did not mind "My younge madam would you care to dance? " He asked mel politely and kindly. Bemay was happy her brother was having fun at the ball, Prince Ukye was was her younger brother.

•CookieMonster• | 4829 comments "P-prince ukye! Y-you wanna dance with me? I'm honored..........can I Paris?" Mel asked looking at Paris.
He looked at the prince and nodded. "Go ahead Mel." He said.

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Prince ukye smiles and led mel to the dance floor to dance. Bemay sighed and sat in a chair at the royal table. She wore a white victorian dress and her hair was french braided.

« previous 1 3