тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ discussion

➳ӨƬΉΣЯ MYƬΉIᄃΛᄂ PᄂΛᄃΣƧ > ✍ αυтυмη ƒαє ¢συят

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited Jun 14, 2014 08:04PM) (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) | 443 comments Mod

message 2: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana could feel the pain as the queens minions dragged her, Alex and Leora roughly along, there claws and hands digging roughly into her elbows and shoulders. "I can never handle these type of things accordingly can I?" She said to Alex and Leora. Something always has to happen." She ripped her elbow out of the grip of the minion. "I can walk by my damn self." She said to him.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 427 comments Mod
Leora kicked on fo the ugly things with her boot having driven home to swtich shoes before rejoining with Havana and Alex again. But they were ambushed at the house of the guy they were going to talk to, and essentially, when they came to investigate, it was bound to happen, getting caught by the Queens ugly things. "I can walk,"she said coolly, walking just ahead of the ugly minions. And to Havana, she smiled, "No it seems you can't."

message 4: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"What? Walk by myself or handle things accordingly?" She saw Alex come up behind them.
"Both actually," He said smirking at her. "What the hell does she want now? I thought we were on neautral grounds with her."
"Well," Havana said shaking her head, annoyed "She's no miss American sweetheart but I agree, I thought we were on neaural terms with her and now suddenly she wants us held captive." Havana figured it was because of them nosing around with the Autumn courts business. Well if the Queen could pull her minionsin line, than maybe they wouldn't be nosing around. "This should be interesting." She said, as they aproched the queen on top of her throne.

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"The latter," said Leora grinning. "Unlike Alex, I think you can walk by yourself." She followed feeling slightly uneasy, she hadn't exactly been kind of members of the Autumn Queen's court, but then again, she had treated everyone equally. But she had to maintain her cool. "Oh, it should be very interesting."

message 6: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((Would you like to be the queen? Because I'm already RPing with Alex and Havana and thing it might get a little too confusing for me if I play a third person as well.))

Havana stepped up to the queen both Leora and Alex next to her. She bowed to the queen a defiant bow. The type of bow that says 'don't mess with me women.' She gave the queen a half smile, letting the queen know with her eyes that she wasn't happy, wasn't happy at all. "Good evening your majesty.," She said walking forward on her own accord "And why, I ask, are we forcefully graced with your presence today." She said, sweetly, knowing the queen knew that Havana was royally pissed.

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol Sure hehe oh crap…i'm on my phone i forgot what you wrote. Give me a mo I'm slow today lol))

message 8: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

The Queen did not like Havana's attitude, and she smiled coldly, her eyes saying she was incredibly displeased, "Now why fallen, do you think I would care about how you feel?" She said coolly.

Leora stood behind Havna, next to alex, she was just the muscle if necessary for the moment and right now, she could see the queen was not happy with Havana at all. She nudged Havana and said, "Perhaps you should turn it down a bit, she's a queen after all."

message 9: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"And we're angels. Fallen or not." She said, quietly to Leora, so the queen couldn't hear. "My dear, dear queen." She said smiling menacingly "I think...You should care. In fact, I think you should be afraid." She let her eye colour go black with flecks of gold through them to show the queen the side she has through hell. She didn't do it often, but when she did, nobody crossed he. The queen knew that. "Besides. Do you really want my brother to know of your misgivings towards my friends and I?"

message 10: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol I should ask, are the angels more powerful than the fae queens?))

"I'm not afraid of Lucifer," said the Queen softly, looking down at the Fallen. "I'm not a afraid at all," she said repeated, though one tiny little part of her was afraid, and afraid because admittedly, Lucifer had the power to destroy her if the situation called for it. Though she hated pesky angels, fallen or not, entering her realm, barging in like they owned the place, couldn't they at least ask nicely?

"Perhaps," said Leora watching Havana. She didn't particularly like dealing with any of the fae queens. Though the darker ones she could handle. The lighter ones, not so much. But all of them had trickster tendencies and over all a pain for Leora to deal with. "I would listen to her, she's one pissed off Fallen," said Leora at last to the Queen.

message 11: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((Yes they are. The Angels are the have ultimate power over other societies in the mythical world. That doesn't mean the mythical world doesn't fight back.))

Havana smiled sweetly putting on her normal attitude again. "Or of course you can lock us up until we break out and slaughter all your fae." She said in her normal voice. "I mean it's really up to you but that might jeopardize Autumn at its finest." She sat on the edge of the thrown chair next to the queen. "What's it going to be?"

message 12: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol coolies, had to check. Whenever I think Queen...my head just goes elsewhere lol!))

The Queen smiled pleasantly while hating the damn angel's gall inside, mentally raging at the woman, and said, "Well clearly I have no power over you, since you feel free to talk to me however you like, so why don't you just get to the point? Clearly...I offer no resistence despite you unending rudeness." Still, she had that pleasant smile on her face.

Leora sat on the other side of the Queen's chair, and smiling the same fake smile that the Queen had on her lips, and said, all too nicely, with the underlying threat underneath, "What Havana said, your majesty."

message 13: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"I want to know why you set us up." She said, knowing what she said was true. The man claiming it was a werewolf. The ambush at just the right moment as he was about to pass them the evidence. Havana knew she was good at what she did. "And while I'm at it, I want to know why your banshee did what she did." She spoke seriously back down to business. "If you tell us the truth, I won't tell Lucifer or the angels up there about this nasty business." She said motioning her finger upwards.

message 14: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

The Queen blinked, she knew nothing about a banshee? "Excuse me? The first I've heard from you fallen or the angels or Lucifer is right now, this moment, whereas, until now, I haven't had to deal with you all, except for maybe her," she jerked in Leora's direction disdainfully, Leora just smiled, "If one of my banshee is running loose, don't you think I would know?"

message 15: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Well then." She said quietly so only Leora, the queen could hear. "Why did you ambush us and kill that man?" She raised her eyebrows at the queen expecting her to confess to the whole thing. It would save a lot less work for Havana if it was the queen who was behind all this. Unless maybe..."Was the dark courts queen behind all this? You two have an alliance don't you?"

message 16: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"It was not I, nor anyone, to my knowledge, from this court who would ambushee thee. Neither am I in an alliance with the other courts, those meddlesome people. However, I have heard rumours. I had no expected them to be true. If I had known that not investigating them would bring even more meddlesome guests to my court, I would have dealt with it immediately," the Queen said to both Havana and Leora.

message 17: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"If it was not your court that the banshee is from, then why were we forced to come to your court against our will? The evidence points directly to you my Queen." She said putting emphasis on 'queen'. "And what do you mean you aren't in an alliance with any of the other courts. The last time I checked, the Autumn and Dark court can't afford to go your separate ways. You already lost Winter to Summer and Spring. How could I possibly not know that Autumn and Dark had a falling out?" She said, her confusing getting the better of her.

message 18: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

The Queen let out an exasperated sigh because even if she was supposed to be terrified of these angels, which in part, she was, she was also irritated. "Must I repeat myself? The banshee was from my court, however, I had not believed the rumours to be true, the incidents were minor with little to connect them. AS for why you were ambushed and dragged here," the Queen glared at her stupid minions, the same ones that had ambushed the angels, "I had actually requested you to be brought here. I didn't realise my minions were so stupid."

"And what of the dead victim?" Said Leora realising that the Queen had said nothing about Havana's client.

message 19: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana raised her eyebrows at the queen agreeing with Leora's question. Unless the dark Queen had the Autumn fae under her wings. There was no reason to kill the man. "Well?" She asked. "I believe he was innocent in all this...unless of course he wasn't." He seemed genuine enough at the time, but man can manipulate easily. It was one of there many flaws.

message 20: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"From my knowledge," said the Queen, "that was not just a man. You wanted to know if I am colluding with the other courts, well I am not. In fact, the dark court and Autumn are currently in disagreement over this
. I dragged you back so that I can have yoy confirm that it was not my banshee who was responsible. "

"Arw you sayung," said Leora coolly, "that perhaps someone was pretending to be from your court? Are you suggesting that we need to investigate the other courta too?"

message 21: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana closed her eyes in disdain. the last thing she wanted was to go and investigate the other courts. They were all so tricky and difficult to deal with. Especially the dark court. "How do I know you're telling the truth. If I find out you're leading us on a wild goose chase..." She stood up and walked over to Alex to discuss the situation with him. I'm not worried about the spring queen she's stupid as hell. The winter and Summer queen might be a little more difficult."
"I don't think it's summer. The queen watches her minions like a hawk, but winter, although her alliances have changed, she's still gives me the crepes." Alex said thinking the situation over. He motioned Leora to discuss it with them. It wouldn't hurt to have her opinion on the matter.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora walked over to them, "Well what do you think?" she asked them. In her opinion, she had been a little suspicioua about the whole situation from the starr but she didn't think they'd need to go through all the courts. "Ask tricky as the Autumn Queen can be, I think she's more frustrated than anything that this is tied with her court."

message 23: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"It's a tough one for sure." Havana said, thinking carefully. "Either we question all the minions of this court or we investigate the other courts. It could be a rouge banshee maybe." She frowned thinking about it

"Or it might not be a banshee at all." Alex said, they couldn't completely dismiss the idea of it being another creature. "It could be a hell hound."

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora blinked, "it could be. I'd aimed more at a shapeshifter, but, well, I never saw the body." She looked at the Queen who was whispering to one of her minions, frustrated. "Going through the courts will waste time. I wonder why her minions killed the guy who was your client?"

message 25: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Clearly, she's not going to tell us." She studied the faces of her minions and came to a conclusion "It could be a shapeshifter, but that's no reason why we can't look around this court and see if we can spot any banshee's. If there's nothing here, we can go to one of those closest werewolf hideouts."

message 26: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"It could be a rogue banshee as you said, since the Queen denies that it is anyone in her court. However, she didn't deny that it couldn't be one of her court particularly if it was a banshee." Leora also studied the Queen's minions. "We should definitely check on the banshees first. And check for a shapeshifter in this court, from where, I don't know, why they're here? I don't know either, before we go to the werewolves. You're first hunch was the Autumn court, let's check it thoroughly first. Your hunches are usually correct," said Leora to Havana.

message 27: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana nodded her head and walked around the court knowing the queens eyes were on her. She looked around and spotted a banshee in the distance. Her appearance was one of a beautiful women rather than an ugly hag that they so often take. "Hello." Havana said walking up to her. "I'd ,like to ask you some questions." She said to the creature. "
"Questions...?" The Banshee said in a quiet, creepy voice.

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora couldn't help but think Havana was too nice by saying hello. "Yes, we have some questions for you about recent incidences, that perhaps you know something of?" Leora said following up after Havana, her eyes focussed on the banshee.

message 29: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana continued on with her pleasant attitude. It was easy to be rude to the queen but if she wanted answers, she had to play her attitude a certain way. It was one of the many things that made peoples opinions vary so much of her. She sat on a thick branch sticking out from a tree "We want to know about a kin of yours. Maybe even you yourself." She spoke softly trying to keep her tone light "There was a women who was killed and I understand that it is your kind who weeps for the women only to take there bodies to feed on later. Do you know any such Banshee who would feed on the body before the death of the lady?"

"My kind... We feed in sadness of the lady, to honour her life with her blood. We would not take it freely, Fallen. I know no such sister of mine who would commit such a crime, neither myself." She spoke only quietly, not letting others here of there conversation.

message 30: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

The Queen rolled her eyes, why was it she always felt like the kitten in a game of ball of yarn and kitten when she talked to a fallen?

Leora used to Havana's attitude, yawned and listened to the answer. The banshee was telling the truth, she knew it, and she knew Havana knew it. Leora looked around the court, her eyes scanned the room, and her abilities searched the room for something that might be hiding in the dark. Suddenly, she stood up straight.

message 31: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana nodded her head in response, hearing the truth in its voice. As much as she hated to admit it, it's possible she could have been wrong on her theory. She raised her eyebrows at Alex and Leora in a silent agreement over the matter and bided the banshee a good day. "Either it's a banshee from another court or it's a shapeshifter as you said. The question is, what shape has it taken?" She asked curiously, still keeping one eye on the queen. Havana knew her nosing around was agitating the queen more than usual.

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"I think the malicious entity is in the room," said Leora, she was testing the darkness in the room, sensing. A moment ago, she had felt a shift, like someone blending with the darkness, but then, it had faded. If it really was a shapeshifter, then, it was shifting shapes right before their eyes. "Can you sense them Havana?"

message 33: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Your right." Havana said, letting it weigh down on her "There's defiantly a shift in the air. A shift done by a shifter that is." She spoke a light and easy going tone, not being a able help herself o let the pun slip in. She smirked at Leora's serous expression and let herself get back done to business again. "Can you spot it?" She asked both Leora and Alex.

message 34: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora still focussed on the room, would have smirked at Havana's pun if she wasn't concentrating. She felt the darkness shifting again, changing from the atmosphere earlier. She'd already marked the people in the room and their shapes so that she knew them. But something was indeed moving. She could almost pinpoint it... "Almost," she muttered to Havana. THe shifts were becoming more intense.

message 35: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana focused her eyes on the hidden cracks in the room. As much as tried the shifter wouldn't reveal itself. Next to her she saw Alex move his hand an inch, just an inch, but enough for a full blow force field to come up to let all the other creatures magic in the room to drop. Leora and Havana looked at Alex in shock.
He smirked "All you have to do is ask."

message 36: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"Well, that was handy," said Leora, blinking. The shifter moved and Leora turned, calling the darkness, to go crashing on the shifter like a wave in the ocean. The darkness collapsed on a shape that was trying to shift out of it's camoflage in the dark. But it was too slow. Leora's blanket of darkness was much stronger and held the squirming shifter tightly. "Got him," she said.

message 37: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 02, 2014 01:29AM) (new)

The queen was sitting up from her throne now, a looking of shock and fury on her face. Havana walked over to the shifter "Tell me why you did it?" She asked in a voice that would leave any creature squirming in fright. "I don't want to play games. So tell me Now."

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora held the creature down tightly with the shadow darkness. "You'd better answer her, or else," she said. Her eyes firmly on the constantly shifting creature. It hadn't chosen a stable form yet, thinking that it could still escape. How wrong it was.

message 39: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Death..." It said, in a whisper that could only just be heard. "Death of all those who seek to destroy the land of the fae...to all those who think themselves better and wiser." Havana could hear the laughter in its voice "Death to the Angels and its reign. The fae will control mans destiny soon. We will slaughter and hunt all."
Havana felt herself pale and looked towards the Autumn queen in surprise more than anger. Was she lying when she said she didn't know anything about the killings or was she really as in the dark as she claimed to be? All this was too much to handle in one day.

message 40: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora, being the manhandler that she was, used the darkness to lift the banshee off the ground. She dangled it there, shadowy fingers around its neck, threatening to squeeze. "Who sent you? Who is the one commanding you?"

The Autumn Queen paled at the faint whisper of the banshee's voice, that she heard from the distance. She hadn't known...

message 41: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"The queen..." The shifter said, choking, "The queen of Summer."
Havana eyes widened. "No...No, you're lying you filthy, evil little..." She began stepping forward before Alex pulled her back. All she wanted to do was end the miserable things life before it told anymore dirty lies. "The queen of Summer wouldn't do that. She has always understood the need the Angels have to control the mythical. She's more than centuries old and much wiser than you'd think. She know better than to..." She paused. Maybe the queen had been fooling them the whole time. Playing winter and spring into her tricky games, making them believe that Autumn was the one to fear. "You're lying." Was all she said simply, refusing to believe a truth that was so plain in sight.

message 42: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"Havana," Leora said, her eyes serious, "the banshee is not lying..." she gestured to the shadows around the banshee's throat. "There's no taint in its words. I'm sorry," she said, the shadows tightened a bit more around the banshee's throat. It was more of a vengeful squeeze, fuelled by Leora's annoyance and disbelief.

message 43: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((lol, I thought the creature we were using was a shapeshifter because the banshee didn't do it XD ))

"But..." She walked over to the queen dismissing the shapeshifter for the moment. "You never told me Queen of Autumn. Why did you refuse the Queen on Summer when she gave you the choice of alliance?" Of all the things she expected in the case, this wasn't one of them. It didn't even make it to the list.

message 44: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol, me too!! Haha but it seems the plot took a different turn XD))

The Queen sighed and debated internally. She was just as surprised, bit in all honesty she would never make an alliance with the Queen of Summer if she could help it, "Summer and I are not on good terms, I don't agree with her views or how she treats my subjects, more over I found out she was reponsible for coercing and pushing some of my subjects into a corner they couldn't get out of. She's a slippery fish and though before I may have accepted the alliance, at this moment I wouldn't, she's currently not the summer queen you know of."

message 45: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((Oh gee, I just realized I hadn't answered your response in nearly a day. I hadn't realized you had answered!! SORRY!!!))

"I'm sorry my queen." She bowed in apologies "If we had known the truth, we would never have accused or threatened you in any such way." She stood tall trying to suck in her pride over the huge mistake she and all the other angels had made. "Furthermore I can speak to the angels to supply you any gift you desire in apologies to our behavior towards you." She turned to Leora feeling annoyed and ashamed. "We have to stop Summer or die trying."

message 46: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol, it's fine!! GR was messed up yesterday...I don't know how I managed to post during yesterday morning - that was a surprise!))

"I don't think we did anything wrong accusing you. Though threatening may have gone so far," said Leora just as annoyed with herself as Havana was. And unlike Havana, she was bound to be a little more pettyish about the whole getting it wrong thing.

The Queen nodded, "your apology is unneeded. It somewhat chilling to see an angel apologise. However, I feel perhaps an IOU would serve me more usefully than a compensation gift."

message 47: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana sighed "Greeeeeat" She said silently to herself. Why did it have to be an IOU? Havana didn't want to know what kind of things the queen wanted them to do for her. "Anything your majesty." Havana said too sweetly going back to her normal self.

Alex walked up to her side chuckling to himself. This was the Havana he knew and loved. he put an arm around her waist. If you insist let them go on with their business and I will do the IOU. Havana doesn't seem to agree so much with it."

message 48: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora looked over at Alex, "are you sure want to? Aren't you worried what she might ask in return?" She said, thinking of all the horrid things that the Queen could make Alex do since Alex was not like Havana and her, he wasn't an angel. Not even fallen.

The Queen sighed, "that is all I ask in compensation. Do you accept? I don't care who, though, fallen are more...let's say...useful, but less cooperative. A warlock however...is different."

message 49: by Mariah, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Alex shook his head in amusement. "Sure Fallen have more useful skills but as you said, my kind are different and as I say, different is good." He walked up to the queen speaking to her as equals "I don't particularly like doing dirty work I mean, I just got my nails done." He said, holding up his hands to show her "But the angels are in danger and if if the angels are in danger who other than Havana is the best of the best of the best to clean up the mess? Besides, Havana will fill me in the the details."

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

The Queen chuckled, and said coolly, "don't worry about it being dirty work or not, your nails will be fine warlock. If you make a bargain with me, then you must fulfil my IOU request." Turning to look at Leora and Havana, she said, "oh, I'm sure Lucifer's sister is the best for cleaning up this horrid mess. Not to mention the added help of the Angel of Darkness. Though, honestly, I don't care what happens to the angels, so long as my court isn't destroyed, and Summer returns to her usual self, so I can stop being a goody-goody, it's become boring."

Leora just rolled her eyes. This was why she disliked the Autumn Queen. So bossy!

« previous 1

тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ

unread topics | mark unread